Used to be incel who always wanted gf

>used to be incel who always wanted gf
>go into self-improvement mode
>am now Chad
>get laid easy as fuck
>find a gf who loves me
>women keep showing interest in me
>keep wanting to fuck other women despite being in great relationship
Did I go too far? I went from an unfuckable retard to now being constantly annoyed that I have to be loyal and limit myself. Is it even possible to actually be happy and satisfied in life or am I always going to want more?

Attached: 1584546358069.png (894x773, 23.34K)

hedonic treadmill

Nice larp incel, post body.

Why did you get a gf so soon

r/thathappened
No, your gf friends being nice to you isn’t them wanting to fuck you user

larp, once an incel always an incel. you were a normie incel frauding

Why else would a woman be nice?

post what you did

You're a dirty animal. Have some fucking discipline.

I also feel something similar. I have a girl that loves me to bits and we have a healthy relationship. But I can't help but look at other women and want to fuck them. I understand that I am greedy but I don't know how to stop my lust.

That happens user. I am the same. Used to think that i just want a gf and i can easily stay loyal but now i do have a gf and it takes real determination to not fuck other women when they're so obviously trying to be in bed with you. I am not a chad though.

Married man here. I want to fuck everything that walks and is 7 plus. I could most likely pull a lot of it too if I wanted and put in the effort. I take that energy and put it into my work and stay loyal to my wife. My work is improved. I make more money and stay loyal and don’t feel like a sleezy bastard. Transfer that energy boys.

Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained

-William Blake

coomer quote

Attached: A6BCC7FD-3196-4365-A5DB-39830E6F0A7C.jpg (526x718, 91.86K)

Listen to the wise words of Mugabe.

Attached: 3f52c-fb_img_15815496522972642.jpg (474x474, 137.52K)

The human race is a comer race. You think people only have sex for procreation even in a committed relationship?

How does one go from incel to Chad?

I have Chad potential based on app matches and numerous hot real life grills that have been interested, but I just panic and sperg out in conversations

yessir. advice heeded

If you are having trouble with shyness I can suggest a few things. The first: I would recommend learning meditation. It will help you to have a clear mind that allows flow of conversation and keeps you relaxed in stressful situations. I would recommend the simplest Transcendental Meditation (just google image search the term and check out a few pic guides) for 15min a day

Second: It sounds as if you are being too self conscious (as in focusing on yourself) if you are really attracted to someone, try looking into their eyes, study the lines on their face, pay attention to every word. If you do this right, you will almost disappear, in a sense and the instead of DOING a conversation, the conversation seems tounfolds.

Third: Another reason you may be shy is because you are pretending to be someone you're not (Extremely unattractive). As corny as it sounds, try as hard as you can to be genuine (B yrself). If something doesn't make you smile, don't smile. If you can't think of any thing to say, say I can't think of anything to say. If you feel shy, say I feel shy right now. Remember, genuinity over anything

If you want to get a little out there: while you're meditating, picture yourself as a person who is natural and confident with women. Picture yourself approaching a woman in your mind's eye/imagination and watch that version of you be natural and successful. Good luck, m8

Based

Thanks mate. I've had incredibly severe "panic disorder, social anxiety, and OCD" for years that almost drove me to suicide but daily meditation has helped me start digging out of the hole.

I understand all you're saying logically and that is the person I want to be and what you've laid out aligns with my values perfectly, but in practice the anxious sensations and shame are so overwhleming that it feels like trying to meditate while on fire. Years (2 decades) of baggage have piled up and the kneejerk emotional response to a beautiful woman in an intimate setting is physically.

Gonna wrap up this blogpost, but I've scheduled a date for the weekend with a highly educated qt that is theoretically out of my league for exposure practice and I'm freaking out about it. I'm not sure what approach I can take to try to accept the moment and let my feelings flow while also still trying to not completely sperg out and creep her out.