Just ordered this off liftmode. Be honest, what should I expect?

Just ordered this off liftmode. Be honest, what should I expect?

Attached: p.png (640x640, 51.01K)

Funny BUTT

Bitches on ya meat but also dudes tryna fuck your boypussy pal

bump

>what should I expect?
The lowered anxiety, inhibitions, and increased libido from being drunk without any of the motor control loss, a energized/upper feeling, especially if you pair it with caffeine, a calm sedated effect and great sleep at high does.
I wouldn't pair it with alcohol if you can avoid it, I've heard cases of people seriously fucking their shit up by doing that, every 1 drink feels like 2-3.
Always leave a few days between the days you dose, never take it more than twice a week otherwise the rebound dysphoria will be horrible.
Take it as a way to grease the skids before an important interview or to make a fun night even better. Taking it simply as a pre-workout is retarded

Attached: 1631616183383.png (2878x1322, 2.94M)

>what to expect
literally go to reddit and look at their reports, inb4 cringe yes reddit is cringe but also has valuable info like the aforementioned
i have the HCL instead of the FAA, but mine is also from liftmode. ive been experimenting with it for the last couple weeks and seeing what my threshold dose is for the social-butterfly-drunk-euphoria stage, took 900mg this morning and felt real good but i wouldn't call it euphoric or drunk-like. although i do notice the effects, like very steep anxiety reduction and ease of speaking my mind.
also look at the more pl8s more d8s videdo about it thats also a good one

Attached: 1582908575848.png (1920x1080, 3.91M)

is it safe to take with medication like wellbutrin, benzos, ssris?

Depression and suicide

this is pretty much it, do be fucking careful with avoiding withdrawals they're comparable to hard drug withdrawals for a lot of people
i personally go for a cap of three doses a week spaced at least a day apart but that's really loose and i might regret it later, for now im just exploring its effects on me

Attached: 1608443317179.png (349x315, 228.45K)

Post link

>wellbutrin
Should be alright, although I would start at a low dosage to test the interaction out safely
>benzos
No. Bad idea
>ssris
Totally fine, phenibut doesn't interact with serotonin much if at all

It works, and it's fun. Tends to give you a blunted affect feel for a day or two afterwards depending on dose. I reserve it for special occasions where I don't plan on drinking much (due to cost or logistical concerns) like concerts.
Mix with light alcohol is OK, mix with energy drinks works really well. I haven't tried but I imagine it'd work well with acid.
Typically if I'm going somewhere I won't have easy access or an expectation of consumption of alcohol I'll take 1-1.5g in two doses a 1-2 hours apart, or one 3g dose.
I think I've gone up to 4 in a day as 2g x2, but I don't remember if that was any better than 1.5g x2.
I've never taken it before party-type events because all my people are heavy drinkers and reportedly you don't want to binge drink on phenibut.

what if i am only on a benzo for this week? (i got a 7 day supply and taking it due to panic attack issue involving break up long story) could i take it once im done

dont take a benzo for a week straight dumb nigger.

just take phenibut instead, still not good though.

still not good to take it after this week when im not taking it anymore?

GABAergics are serious business.
You are playing with your life and sanity.

bump

It's the positive effects of being drunk. The hcl version gives me diarrhea.

It’s bretty good OP. Other anons have summed it up nicely though, don’t over do it. I take 1.5g usually, 2g maximum

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 2.92M)

wdym? its done after this week? so i cant take phenibut next week when im off it?

how long does it last during the day