If I replace consuming alcoholic beverages with a saline drip containing a small percentage of pure ethanol...

If I replace consuming alcoholic beverages with a saline drip containing a small percentage of pure ethanol, would I gain any weight or body fat from it?

Attached: FB_IMG_1609958276582.jpg (640x960, 62.5K)

No, but you'll definitely die.

Alcohol has 7 calories per gram.

What if the percentage of alcohol is fairly low, say in the 5% range?

But would my body metabolize those calories and convert them to fat like it would beer or liquor?

I think the issue with alcohol is your body diverts a ton of resources and time to purging it. Slowing down growth

Men want to do the same thing as bottom panel but are scared to be called the gay

I assure you I do not want to kiss my boys.

>implying men are as attractive as women
I see who the real homosex is here

That's just you, the idea of kissing another man makes me want to vomit.

Go back to the gay board.

Unless it is with a feminine twink then fuck no. Homosexuality is a mental illness and even then I'm not entirely sure on twink fucking

When guys get drunk they start doing gay shit like dry humping eachother or helicopter contest. don't lie, if a feminine twink was in the area they'd fuck it

Instead, buy some 90% alcohol, and inhale the fumes.
I used to get "drunk" doing that, but my nose became super dry and I had to stop.

I dry hump my buddies while I'm sober so there's no grey area. Fuck you.

I'm bi and no

Name of the one in the middle?

>But would my body metabolize those calories and convert them to fat like it would beer or liquor?
>diverts a ton of resources and time to purging it
Alcohol isn't processed like other macros and your body wouldn't turn it into fat.
Your body prioritizes processing alcohol because it is a toxin that has to be cleared.

I did do once and it wasn't gay

Do not do it. Just stop drinking alcohol. Even a little bit increases your chance of heart disease and death. I'm not joking.

No nigga, you are extremely gay, stop fetishizing everything and repress your degenerate tendencies. Else kys.

This. Booze halts a ton of your bodies normal functions, doing a fucking drip of it isn't going to help you circumvent that strong of a gains goblin.

Attached: 1623366001476.jpg (577x433, 158.43K)

No, mentally healthy men do not want that. Women like to kiss each other because they're the sexier, more inherently desirable gender. It's also generally an attention thing