/fat/ - Fat Loss General

honk, er quack quack edition

>Who is /fat/ for?
For determined ducks who are working towards a better physique through meaningful hard-work, strategy, and dedication.This is not QTDDTOT, stick to questions on fat loss. Post height and weight when asking for advice.
Join our Fatty Contest: fattycontest.com/

>What do I do first?
1. Read physiqonomics.com/fat-loss/
2. Calculate your Body Fat Percentage: fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy
3. Calculate your TDEE: sailrabbit.com/bmr/
Remember to use bodyfat% and use Katch-McArdle Formula with sedentary settings or your TDEE will be too high.
4. Plan your weight loss: losertown.org/eats/cal.php
5. Track your nutrition with MyFitnessPal (better for packaged food), Cronometer (better for generic food/macros) or LoseIt (great for both).

>Now what?
Count calories, all of them.
Eat about 500-1000 less calories than your TDEE.
Buy scales, be accurate.
Learn to cook. Try to stick to lean protein and green vegetables.
Eat a lot of protein. 1g per lb of goal lean body mass.
Doing cardio, even just walking, will improve your health. There is no such thing as a healthy fat heart, but you can offset the risks.
Lifting weights will keep and gain muscle mass and burn fat much quicker. No lifting results in the body burning away muscle AND fat.
Drink more water.
Read the Any Forums sticky: liamrosen.com/fitness.html
>DON'T
Eat refined sugars, they're terrible for you regardless of calories.
Eat processed foods.
Drink your calories (alcohol, soda, starbucks).
Freak out over a weight loss stall. Plateaus can last up to three weeks.
"Reward" yourself. Cheat days cheat only yourself.
Be a retard.

>Other resources:
Loose skin, gyno & stretch marks: weight-loss-side-effects.netlify.app/
Reddit wiki: reddit.com/r/loseit/wiki/faq
Last Thread:

Attached: we_can_all_be_fit_ducks.png (2048x1150, 3.61M)

Other urls found in this thread:

darebee.com/pdf/programs/ironheart.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hey, question for all the autists who weigh themselves daily: Is it normal for your weight to be lower midweek than on the weekend?

First for we are going to make it.

Third for first day ever of lifting properly, 2 weeks after I started dieting. Got dumbbells in the mail today. My biceps are dead, but it's fucking worth it.
darebee.com/pdf/programs/ironheart.pdf
I use this dumbbell-based program. What do you anons think ?

weigh varies on a number of factors, don't sweat the individual daily swings up/down

Ate a serving of Greek yogurt with nothing else in it and now I'm dying this shit is nasty standalone

Attached: 1625723996230.jpg (698x885, 59.56K)

Day 2 of one meal a day

No caffeine headache yet (last cup of coffee was Sunday). My face feels less inflamed too.

this is your brain on fucked up tastebuds
plain yogurt is delicious

Add fruit (banana or berries). Plain unsugared yoghurt is indeed terrible.

Hell no it isn't
I usually put a few berries but I ran out so I took it plain to work because protein goals.

Will do. Not dead set on the weight being lower every day, but curious if fluctuations are common at certain times or not.

Stop weighing daily stupid

You can drink coffee on OMAD fag

Zero fat greek yogurt with no sugar tastes like sour cream. The things I do for gains.

Made this for autism, might not be 100% accurate and of course prices will differ but data is fun.

Attached: 1636412445668.png (555x880, 118.26K)

I don't, that's why I asked. Weigh in only Wednesday and Saturday mornings. Doing it every fucking day would drive me up the wall.

Nice one user. Where's your general location/country?

user, it’s February 2022 and you’re STILL fat?!?!

Attached: naru.jpg (720x540, 52.89K)

>not having it with a table spoon of peanut butter and blueberries mixed in

Attached: FEAB031C-CAC9-487E-8AB4-65292AF1A90A.jpg (949x800, 335.16K)

Eastern Canada

I'm aware but I don't want to, I'm trying to avoid caffeine for at least the month. And decaf sucks ass.

Is there anyway to make chickpeas taste good? I fucking hate them but it looks like I gotta add them to my diet that value is pretty great.

Looked close to what I see at no frills (GTA), so was curious, ty.

Was also eyeing chickpeas earlier, but some other beans have more Iron. Was looking into it because have iron-deficient anemia off and on, need to cook something relatively cheap with good protein and iron.

There was a britfag who did something like this, it's interesting too. Keep forgetting to save it.

Would making fresh hummus work?

Attached: 1636783331515.png (256x196, 6.59K)

have you ever had sex

Yes, bitches love data.