/FAST/ + /Keto/ Chadcel uprising Edition

Don't forget why you're doing it. wagmi user

FAQ:
> What do I need to start?
- To keep your hands and food away from your piehole
> I want to do a longer fast, what do I need?
- Snake juice and peace
>What is snake juice?
- 1 tbsp salt, 1 tsp potassium chloride (nu-salt, no-salt), magnesium citrate/chloride (optional, check for epsom salts)(optional), baking soda 1tsp(optional) to 2 liters of water
>I'm a hamplanet and/or retard that's new to fasting or keto, can I just jump into 3day+ extended fasting?
-Only if you want to directly burn muscle mass and lean tissue because you aren't fat-adapted you shortcut-seeking imbecile
>How can I get fat-adapted?
-Do 16:8 or more daily fasting for about 2 months or do keto for a similar length of time, you're unlearning potentially 2 decades of glucose and fructose slop burning and teaching your cells how to burn lipids for fuel. To reiterate, the most you'd want to do is OMAD or 48s at this early stage
> I feel hungry!
- You shouldn't feel hungry after the first day, if you do and are new, try switching to keto macros and restarting the fast later
>What keto macros should I use?
- 70% fat, 25% protein, 5% carbs. Keep carbs below 50g total.
- -60% or less fat, 35% protein, I'm sub 20bf, want to get lean, but don't want to lose muscle
- Do rolling 48s (OMEOD) and workout on your feeding day
>I'm gaining weight on OMAD
-You're FUCKING UP, start weighing your meal components and recording in cronometer (free). Consider adding light cardio or standing or switch to OMEOD so you can continue to eat like fat pig.

>LIFE Fasting Circle Group (group fasting tracker for iOS & Android)
lifefastingtracker.app.link/Kf9tSyuowmb
Or Search 'Where those from /fast/ work to become Any Forums' in the app

Post 'em
>GW (goal weight)
>CW (current weight)
>SW (starting weight)
>height
>fasting schedule

There is no such thing as a repetitive question

previous (devil)thread

Attached: 1641370186765.jpg (828x821, 189.02K)

SW 187.4 Sunday morn
CW 181.4
GW 178 Saturday morn

Donated blood today, was supposed to be the meat of my 48. Went and got protein choccy milk + quest bars from a gas station (supplemented by sardines), but slipped up and got about 4 taquitos (hell yeah) and a tallboy of beer.
Have about 20 hours until my next workout and meal, then 48 after that.

How are the rest of us doing lads?

Attached: 1643156865579.png (856x780, 319.37K)

I am NOT trans btw, and I also forgot to put that this is thread #24 of the combine threads :^(

>after breaking fast getting full after only two boiled eggs
i wonder how long this will last

as long as you need it,
protein is p satiating tho

bout to end a 72 with one meal and roll into another 48 tomorrow, should i try and hit TDEE tonight, or just like 1000 calories?

also what has anyone encountered a way to not get horrific shits after breaking fast, i hear starting with bananas works but sounds like bullshit.

Attached: vivec_poggers_border.png (256x239, 47.8K)

Dr. Fung says avoid eggs. I never get shits no matter what i eat.

>Dr. Fung says avoid eggs.
why?

I plan to do a 5 day fast but how should I be measuring my salt and should be I be using iodized salt or is himilayan pink salt okay?

Something about TMAO in the intestines gets made in the intestines when you eat eggs. Don't remember all the details. Look it up.

can I coom while fasting?

Attached: hummm.png (712x562, 28.19K)

What types of meals do you eat for OMAD?

How many calories to you aim for?
Do you try and make in balanced to get all essential nutrients or do you eat different things on different day?

It's not possible.

>get all essential nutrients
I eat 4oz of liver on my refeeds for that. I literally crave it now. I eat fatty foods like cheese and butter to get all my calories.

id thought id crave carbs after my fast , but im craving cheese like crazy for some reason.

Are you working out soon?
Eat TDEE if not over and space it over 4-6 hours, then go for the 40.
If you have the HGH boost rn... use it

TMAO is a bad vegan meme

>"Hey guys how many meals should I eat during one meal a day"

Attached: 1641511891483.jpg (828x828, 116.17K)

Attached: Screenshot 2022-01-07 at 17-58-17 fit - fast + keto #11 - Just Don't Eat - Fitness - 4chan.png (501x532, 409.27K)

just broke my omad by digging leftover bread out of my trash
i am a goblin

miserable reading comprehension, pathetic attempt at own. you should try to get more social contact IRL, then these urges will not cause u to make a fool of yourself

Attached: 1634651148029.gif (500x267, 999.48K)

>Trying to undo years of damage by OMAW
>3rd fast
>Mood swing between feeling better and thinner and getting disgusted by how fat I still am
Feelsbadman