Ex texted me happy birthday (she broke up with me 6 months ago). Whats her end game here...

Ex texted me happy birthday (she broke up with me 6 months ago). Whats her end game here? I didn't ask for these feels bros.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 76.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JDb3ZZD4bA0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do nothing. Don't respond. Move on.

Ignore, block the number and just move on with your life.

As simple as that

she wanted to see if you'd post about it on Any Forums and you failed. you stupid fuck. how did you not see this one coming?

Attached: 1453850364097.png (500x455, 316.19K)

Don't block the number, that means she wins. Just turn off alerts for her messages if you can

kek

>Don't block the number, that means she wins
What? Who cares whatever that whore thinks, you just eliminate any kind of connection to her possible and move on with your life

Okay I'll ignore, but do you think she misses me?

Unironically going to get drunk and listen to Drake.
youtube.com/watch?v=JDb3ZZD4bA0

Attached: 1611098652305.jpg (512x512, 41.35K)

>but do you think she misses me?
Who gives a fuck, you should stop thinking about her altogether.

Move on already

Fuck your birthday faggot.

don't do this now, you should've done it when you first broke up, enjoy torturing yourself

Happy birthday bro. Depending on why you broke up either ignore it or thank her and move on.

lol exactly this. always block and delete once it ends. out of sight, out of mind.

This. Ex tried to get me back for a while and I ignored it. Learned to move on and now if she messaged me that I’d just say thanks and leave it. Context matters here lad.

She wants to know if she still controls you. If you reply she'll ghost and initiate contact when she next feels like you might have moved on, or if she needs a confidence boost

This.

Go watch a show or something buddy you can't keep thinking about people who aren't a part of your life anymore

Just leave her on read.

Go meet a random girl, have sex, take a picture of your dick in her dick, send it to her and say thanks.

Why did you break up and how did it go down? End on good terms or no?

Either way it's most likely pointless to talk to her at all. You broke up for a reason. Also needless to say men don't have female friends.

>Any Forums-Fitness

Please nigga dont drunk text her , you gotta go forward , never look back.
No matter what , get that "ex" thing out of your lexicon. If you fall back tho , we here to pick you up.

I text all my exes "happy birthday", "merry christmas", etc. for every holiday. Even the ones I haven't seen for a decade and are married now.

Attached: gigachad.jpg (1068x601, 65.13K)

Move on dude

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)