You mfs told me ssri's would kill my dick

>you mfs told me ssri's would kill my dick
>been on them for a bit now and my sex drive has actually gone drastically up, im fucking always horny
wtf bros

Attached: 1641682149093.gif (270x175, 2.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

econtent.hogrefe.com/doi/full/10.1027/2151-2604/a000176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SSRIS can induce hypomania in some people

I'm not manic

nobody cares dude. keep taking you neurotoxic jewpills, you deserve them

jew pills?

anything they don't understand is jewish. makes life easier.

I have a BS in biochemistry and an MS in neuroscience from arguably the best school in the world for that field, I work for a big name big pharma company making 6 figures. You are the one that doesn't know shit, I'm the one that laughs at you and profits off of you. Keep taking those jewpills

Based and Machiavellipilled

wow, very impressive. can you cite me the one study you're clutching onto that casted some doubt on the efficacy of SSRIs so that i can then refute the claims? thanks.

Antidepressants and the Placebo Effect
Cited by 203
econtent.hogrefe.com/doi/full/10.1027/2151-2604/a000176

There are dozens of these types of papers published in the last 10 yrs. Dozens and dozens

nice larp

I wish, then I'd have an excuse for still using Any Forums after 14 years

this is your silver bullet? really? what fucking school did you go to that this is the extent of your ability to analyze a study?

the study doesn't even back your claim that SSRIs don't work. it explicitly states that they do show a therapeutic effect but expresses concern over the laundry list of adverse effects which, while a valid concern, doesn't negate the efficacy of a treatment. it's even explicitly stated that the power of the placebo effect waxes and wanes depending on the disorder(s) present. any attempt to paint the picture that "SSRIs bad, don't work, always" is laughably uninformed using even your own study.

the discussion surrounding "hey, maybe SSRIs shouldn't be our first choice for treatment" isn't even a discussion. psychiatrists already DO NOT reach for their prescription book as they meet a new client. the decision to place a client on medication is a very serious matter and they treat it as such. what do you imagine is happening behind their doors?

and wow, great contribution at the end there fellas. "perhaps we should take a multi-faceted approach to treating our mental health patients. maybe we shouldn't just stop at a pharmacological option." THIS IS ALREADY THE NORM TREATMENT. no ethical psychiatrist is placing a client on medication and pushing them out the door.

go ask for a refund from your university bro.

umad goy?Imagine me handfeeding you those jew pills, naked with an erection. Yeah, that's me

Attached: lol didnt read.png (377x521, 347.98K)

Just wait for the crash...it happened to me too.
>I don't have this side effect
>2 month later
>can get hard but cannot reach organism

Everyone on Any Forums is a genius scientist/engineer/doctor/programmer making 6 figures, is 6'2", can bench 4pl8, and has a 8x7 dick who also had intercourse with my mother.

Wellbutrin is king, SSRIs don’t do shit compared to it I

Lol ur gay

>no ethical psychiatrist is placing a client on medication and pushing them out the door.
bruh I was prescribed probably 10 different meds being dragged around by my mom to different docs as a kid just because I had trouble at school. they are absolutely script happy

bros what the fuck do i do? i just want to break the trend of:
>find something that interests me
>go all out learning it, doing tutorials, projects, etc related to it
>for two weeks

and then, just depression kicks in or something and i go for a month or so of being completely unproductive.

it's not gay if the purpose of the physical act is exerting dominance.

>SSRIS GOOD bro, i too am like deppressed and shit maaaan
You are niggercattle, like 1% of the people using them actually need them. You are a pathetic, corner-cutting faggot westerner.

> psychiatrists already DO NOT reach for their prescription book as they meet a new client
My psychiatrist definitely recommended SSRIs as a first treatment, after 1 session and wrote me a prescription.