I still don't have a girlfriend

I still don't have a girlfriend

Attached: pee pee.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

I do. always have since I’ve been old enough to want one t b h

Good.

Attached: 1620260571050.jpg (1200x1200, 80.05K)

Me too.
Talked to a co-worker today first time , teasing here and there ,man she fly with those pinky nails , how she racks her hair . Having this big spicy mouth being bossy and shit.
Heard her talking with someone , thanking the lord every two seconds daaaaaaamn , but she probably have a guy who "changes his personality to satisfy her". Bottom line she fly at and probably won't be mine.
LMAO@MYLIFE

Attached: 00-47-12-artworks-000428915385-5m4tar-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.23K)

Have you considered entering a polygamous relationship?

I now have a girlfriend.
I still have a pencil dick and 5.75" wrists

You are simply just not big enough. Please lift more the next time you are at the gym.

And you never will hahahahahahaha kys

what the fuck did you just say user

I have this ghetto latina coworker she's actually pretty cute without a mask but she's 27 (empty egg carton) for some reason though her ghetto-ness and hood accent are so fuggen hot to me. I know I could probably fuck her if I wanted to but is it worth it bros

>tfw no ghetto hoodrat qt gf

I ended up with a tranny gf. Thanks tren!

I probably wouldn't date her because she's a coworker
she also seems like a cunt but that's probably just her ghettoness

no she'll probably fuck you over somehow. Those types are taught to do it by their parents.

her ghetto accent is so hot though user I bet she would say shit in spanish to me while we fugg

she'd probably also poke a hole in the condom so she could baby trap you just like her mom told her to do when she "finds a rich white man"

I want to murder her after fuck ghetto bitch but that might just be me desu

Imagine not just moving states after baby trapping. Soft bitches

Too much ebonics didn’t read

I’m not either of those guy. I’m a Puerto Rican dude from NYC so I know exactly what you’re talking about. I actually find the accent repulsive but each is own. She’ll fuck if you’re fit and confident but don’t fall in love, she’s definitely already fucking at least two other niggas. And yes, I do mean niggas. I hope you’re well equipped because if she gets mad at you she’ll throw that in your face real quick.

>she says you raped her
checkmate

I'm almost at the point of being able to murder so it wouldn't work for her at this point in my life