Why does jewelry look so badass on a Any Forums body like this?

why does jewelry look so badass on a Any Forums body like this?

Attached: 0cj4re1zfff81.jpg (1024x576, 51.76K)

this movie is going to be so cucked
I bet the moral is going to be "revenge is... le pointless and bad"

discord cancer thread

it doesn't
it looks fucking gay

I'm hoping for an Apocalypto vibe

Because jewelry should be used to complement the body it's on, not be the center of attention. And when the platform it's attached is already visually pleasing, the combination is >AESTHETIC

I have the same kind of bracelet he got on his arm. I like it

>10 pound nipple rings

it doesn't

there's nothing cool about international jewelry

They’re called Torcs. Celtic nobility used to wear them and I’m pretty sure Germanics too. Always thought they were cool but fuck knows how I’d pull that off with modern clothes instead of a tunic or whatever.

Whenever I see unarmored, unshielded warriors like this I always wondered why they dont have archers and just pincushion them like pic related.
It fucked up the Romans, some snow niggers too dumb to use shields would be wrecked.

Attached: main-qimg-1bb8c190dd0622887bc33b70549e8fdd.png (602x757, 865.88K)

>normies think this physique is impressive

Can I get abs like these natty?

The Germanics were formidable and their cavalry was the cream of the crop even for the Romans. In fact elite guards and elite cavalry in the Roman armies were usually Germanic. The only reason they couldnt cope with the legions (generally speaking [we all know of the glaring exception])was because they literally could not stop fighting each other like retards.

The Romans were experts with logistics and engineering. They were trained to perfection and their infantry were all well equipped down to the last man and they worked together. And they were flexible. They learned from mistakes, they could adapt. When they saw something that worked they adopted it.

There germanics were excellent soldiers, and sometimes they were well equipped, and despite the memes they werent just all shirtless berserker kek. They had spearman cavalry etc. But yeah they were not as refined logistically. They did not understand the importance of engineering as the lions share of the battle, and most importantly they could not fucking work together. If you give me some time I'll find some quotes where the Romans admit the gauls, celts, liberians, germanics, etc. would have repelled them easily if they had just set aside their petty shit and worked together.

It's just low bf%

I know what you mean. And you're talking about the strategic weaknesses of the germans. But I'm talking on a tactical point of view. Whenever vikings/germans are being fought, nobody though of just showering them with arrows.
It was done in Parthia, it will be done in Crecy and Azincourt. I never understood why armies dont just use archers more, especially against an enemy with weak logistics thus weaker equipments to deal with an arrow barrage.

watch robert eggers other movies, he isnt cucked

I'll do some research on it but I'd imagine the answer is that they were more formidably armored and shielded than is often depicted. The germanics were known for shield walls after all. And they probably also had their own ranged units that could keep the enemy skirmishers and archers at bay. Also in enemy territory it is going to be much more difficult to just bring in a bottomless supply of arrows.

People have to understand that these wars and battles back then were life and death and the commanders were experienced. There were no obvious solutions they missed. The gauls, Romans, and other germanic tribes would have fought these people and if there was an easy solution they would have seen it imo.

Also on Agincourt. I'm pretty sure the english longbow is an exceptional circumstance. They really pushed that weapon to the limit. Not in terms of the technology but in terms of the training. They put incredible focus on it, they trained it relentlessly. Not many groups before them put emphasis on it that way (other than maybe horseback archers). They could field thousands of well trained men pulling back 150-200 lb bows, with 1000+ grain arrows accurately. They had thousands of master archers basically.

The Romans never devoted so much time and attention to the art of archery and generations of expertise and men who were trained from childhood. Even if the Romans came across an enemy that was vulnerable to bowmen, they couldnt just duplicate the effectiveness of the english longbowmen without a generations long process. Even the scots- who knew exactly how the english used their archers- were easily outmatched by the welsh bowmen.

>muh vikangz

Attached: 00f.jpg (2500x1300, 467.17K)