Is a 1000 calorie deficit too aggressive on a cut? Should I stick to 500?

Is a 1000 calorie deficit too aggressive on a cut? Should I stick to 500?

Attached: tenor.gif (384x256, 3.73M)

assuming you're a man and taller than 5'3 yes it's too aggressive.

No it isn’t. The amount of muscle lost in a cut is overrated as long as you get your protein in and continue to lift with intensity.

Has anyone done psmf? You basically only get all your calories from protein.
Will it cause significiant muscle loss?

fasting is better

Calories are still needed on a fast faggot, are you a fucking plant?

Most people underestimate how fat they are. They think they lost muscle because they're small after a cut but in reality they just lost a lot of fat

I believe it’s this. I cut more aggressively so that I can resume a bulk sooner. You might lose some strength, but not much muscle, and the strength comes back quick once you resume a caloric surplus.

Fat is designed to be used by your body as energy. Muscle not so much. Lift hard, like you’re trying to increase your strength, and you should be fine.

Even if the -1000 calorie deficit leaves me at 1000 per day? Not sure if I can eat enough protein with this amount

Is it bad that I hear the DBZ sound effects in my head when watching this?

You can starve from just eating protein.

You just a lively mind

Post body

It’s not about muscle loss. 1000 calorie cut will have you wanting to kill yourself all day every day.
If you’re cutting that severely you might as well just start fasting 2-3 days a week.

weak willed fagget

Come back to me when you weigh less than 250 lbs you worthless nigger

Never been that heavy, I am just coming off a bulk. You still just are a weak willed retard

why not fast for 40 days straight

Attached: BVLL.jpg (900x900, 87.74K)

I did 2000 cal deficit and lost 50 pounds in half a year while re-comping successfully. Attained otter mode and could crush clams with a rock on my abs while freestyle swimming. I only recommend my methods if you're a real man who will sacrifice everything for temporary bliss.

Depends on your bodyfat percentage and muscle mass.
If you've got a lot of muscle and are sub 12% then 1000 is too high and you're burning hard gained muscle

That's good editing. Wow. Do you have more like this?

Yes, twice. Not 100% by the book but really close. Basically just ate chicken breast and eggs with occasional Broccoli. I lost 45, and 55lbs respectively. Each took 4-6 months to do. About 6 years between those two cuts.

I need to lose a bunch again but I'm going much slower and am on trt this time since my levels were around 250ng/dl. T3 was also in the shitter.