What's for dinner Any Forums?

What's for dinner Any Forums?

Attached: 20220202_212134.jpg (4032x3024, 2.87M)

Idk I'll see If there is any beef on sale if not I'm grabbing a pork loin and slonking 6 with a scoop of whey after my 3 hour long lifting session

16 chicken wings and a bag of birds eye crispy green beans

Burger and fries, itll keep me in a deficet so its all good

Baked sweet potato and eggs

Rice and tofu

Braised and pressure cooked short ribs with veggies and mashed potatoes

i had leftover rice so i made the whitest most subburban fried rice with ham, peas, onions and scrabbled eggs, ratio was 1/3 rice 1/3 ham pea onions 1/3 eggs,, drizzled with onions sauce

also, a salad with avocado, prawn carrot and sea weed with sesame dressing

no pic because it's almost bedtime now

Kek

FianceƩ is cooking steak, rice, and mixed veggies. Probably gonna have some eggs for dessert.

>onions sauce
so this one was definitely s o y sauce, but did you actually put onions in there or just more onions?

Quest Bar and Grilled Chicken Sandwich on wheat bread.

Just had ramen eggs and rice because I ran out of ramen. Pretty salty, so I'll have chicken on bread later to offset that.

>roasted chicken thigh
>garlic mashed potatoes made with Greek yogurt and spinach
>iced green tea
Same as last night, the night before, and the night before that. It tastes good and I'm always excited to eat because of how hungry I am in this cut, but goddamn my addictions to shitty snacks are weighing on me.

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

you can"t make a good fried rice without shoyu anyway
it's probably the first time i talk about cooking on Fit and i wasnt aware of this....thing about a certain sauce
onions are cheap and always in season, i put them in almost anything savory i cook

what is your bane user, tell us ? shitty potatoes chips ? shitty candy ? shitty cookies ? shitty chocolate bar, all of them from the vending machine ?

Post the recipe for the mashed potatoes please, never thought to use greek yogurt.

My boyfriend is making me pork tonkatsu with mashed potatoes and brussel sprouts !! And no, I'm not gay. Fags get the rope.

Attached: 1643834929465.jpg (1813x1440, 1.12M)

Fucking shitty candy and cherry soda. I would fuck up a box of Dots right now.
Picrel is ingredient list. It makes 8 "servings" but I wind up eating 2 servings a day as it fits my macros. Couple notes:
>900g = ~2lb potatoes
>keep skin on potatoes and steam instead of boil to max the micros
>chop spinach and either steam with the potatoes or simply throw them into the cooked potatoes for the "dry" mashing
>combine the milk, yogurt, garlic, salt and butter in a bowl and warm up before adding to the potatoes

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-161528.jpg (1080x1537, 250.15K)

Oops. Got the wrong screenshot.
Also, another quick note: gold makes the best mash, red is a close second, do NOT use Russets.

Attached: Screenshot_20220202-161433.jpg (1080x1614, 326.56K)