Makes your workout 10x better

Makes your workout 10x better.

Attached: 3EC87DBC-45C5-4CE3-A6F6-FD81846AD3CC.jpg (640x480, 89.57K)

until you down your whole months prescription in 24 hours and start to hear voices

Kek
This more or less.
Adderall is a god tier drug if you are able to use it sparingly. Few can do this. Once a week for the rest of your life? Safe and you will go far.

>taking meth makes physical activity feel better
No shit, Sherlock

Enjoy burning through your dopamine reuptake inhibitors for the same effect you would've gotten with two coffees

How would you get this in Canada? I'm in University and I asked literally all of my friends if they had/knew anyone with a prescription and they all said no. I fucked up making too many autistic friends in first year, what other streams do I have of getting adderall?

>Suppresses your appetite
>No gains
Nothing personal kid

Cross the border? Dark net?

Go to a psychiatrist. Adderall is one of the most widely prescribed drugs in the world.

I don't want to end up with my health papers saying that I'm retarded.

Darknet

Then spend a grand on dark0de for pressed meth. Simple as.

You posting on Any Forums is much worse than anything your health papers could ever say. Literally everyone is on prescription shit you're not in some purity focused fantasy island

Adderall makes my dick shrivel up for like 24 hours after I take it. I still had fun using it to cram for finals in college though.

I can't do meth/addy/vyvance anymore. All I do is get on my phone and suddenly 8 hours pass. I've never actually done anything fun and productive on meth, I'm just more focused on being lazy.

I've thought about getting some for college, but personally I'm a fucking pussy when it comes to drugs. I can only do roids, I'm too scared to smoke weed

>thermodynamics professor says attendance is optional
>attend a total of 3 lectures during semester
>entire grade is based on a midterm and a final exam
>if final exam>midterm, your entire grade is determined by final
>pop adderall night before final
>open textbook for the first time in the semester
>read through every chapter on the syllabus through the 8 hours before exam
>pop more adderall before final
>get a B+ in class studying one night for entire semester
yeah insanely based drug

Doesn't make you smart, what normies don't understand. They take and still get shit grades, all it lets you do is focus

Yeah but thermo was fun you would have enjoyed lectures

i fucking hated it. Had to get it because of ADHD, and while the high is nice, the crash fucking sucked. Stopped taking it as soon as i could.

No it doesnt. Nearly vomited today in the gym because i took my tard speed too late and had to workout while i was still drugged up

Attached: Phos.jpg (2146x3056, 1.11M)

i enjoy tachycardia and feeling like my chest is going to explode, why yes why do you ask

>captcha: JH80S