Sexual Fitness Dick in Vagina/Butthole

Alright y’all so it’s Friday night, the night of the week everyone schedules their sexing. So I figure, before we all get down to business (aka having sex), we should talk about it?

First, what do you do? No idiot, not that, I’m very experienced in sex, I know what to do. I mean like, specifically what do you do?

Ok, next. How much sex is too much sex? I have a lot of sex going on all the time and I’m worried about 1) hurting her because of so much sex friction on her pussy and 2) dehydration

Ok second. Wow actually that was it, I was thinking of something but I forgot because virile men think about sex every 7 seconds I forgot my discussion topic because I was thinking about do much sex.

Uhhh ok, I guess last...Ass or boobs?

Ok that’s it!
Now.
Let’s talk about sex. Ok, go.

Attached: 31ED1590-179D-42A8-A642-71AEA7B0B0DD.jpg (1000x750, 64K)

Its wednesday you fucking retard

i fucked ur mum last night op

>it's Friday night
>reddit spacing
Sage.

>what do you do?
feet dick feet dick in feet in feet
>How much sex is too much sex?
FEET
>Ass or boobs?
FEET FEET FEET REEEEEEEEEE

I switched to doing chest and shoulders on the same day (before I was doing shoulders with my back) and I'm contemplating switching back because I dunno... feels like I can't hit shoulders hard enough if I'm starting with my chest.

Any secrets from the people that do like chest/shoulder/tri on the same day? I've read that the push/pull/legs is probably one of the most popular routines and gives great results. Should I just alternate and start with chest one day and then shoulders the next time?

Is this a bot or someone pretending to be a bot?

I want sex but realize I would have to go outside and talk to a women. I would rather get publicly executed by firing squad than speak to a female.

Penis roll.

Dubs you get a 10 inch long 1 inch girth.
Trips you get a 1 inch long 10 inch girth.
Quads 10 inch long 7 inch girth.
Combo digits and you double your current length and girth.

Attached: obamajenkem.jpg (296x355, 15.49K)

>Any secrets from the people that do like chest/shoulder/tri on the same day?
Bench hits all 3.

Bench 3-4x6-8
Ohp/incline bench 2-3x10-12
Alternate which of these you do first (1st exercise is always the heavier 6-8, 2nd is 10-12)

If you do incline, you don’t need to do flies, but if you do ohp you should (or dips),3x12. If you do dips, you don’t need triceps extensions (but can) but if you don’t do dips do 3x12-15
Add latersl delt raises 2x8 + 2x12

tfw have basically zero libido for the last 4-5 months since my ex (“famous international model”) cheated. Found out she was getting fucked in the bathroom stall of a damned airport and fucking tons of guys way less attractive than me and have no clue why.
Anyway, now I only really get hard when I’m alone, if I try to have a hookup I lose all interest and can’t get it up.

No it’s OP

>I have a lot of sex going on all the time
I lost
Good thread op

Attached: images (1).jpg (251x191, 6.62K)

>Alright y’all so it’s Friday night
it's wednesday afternoon.

Lol

Who is she? Name the whore!

I'm 26 years old and I've never kissed a girl.

Attached: coffee.jpg (680x765, 43.55K)

29 here
do something retard

Attached: 473.jpg (490x586, 20.03K)

Can’t… still love her and already went psycho seeking revenge. I workout 6 days a week, proper diet, have big dick, etc and she still cheated with random out of shape 40-50 year olds.

She’s “famous” enough that if you google her first name and the word “model” all of her photos show up, but her modeling career is kind of failing recently now that she’s 27

> will never understand why people cheat, especially with downgrades

sorry to hear that user. my biggest red flag is when a girl says looks don’t matter to her. means she can easily get pulled by any guy at any given time

30something and nothing as well, but I actually did put out a feeler to do something around valentines with a girl. I have 2 weeks so either i'm going on my first actual date or i'll be 30 and still never had anything romantic with a woman