I can't fucking take it anymore Any Forums. I am an adult. I am 19 years old, a grown fucking male (physically)...

I can't fucking take it anymore Any Forums. I am an adult. I am 19 years old, a grown fucking male (physically). But my height? 6 foot, fucking, 1. What the FUCK. I was supposed to be tall, god literally envisioned me as 6'5 - I saw it in dreams, I thought of myself as 6'5 when I grow up, everything. When the realization hit me I could spend hours daily mourning about my height and thinking about how I could fail so miserably in achieving my height goal, only until I recently realized - it was cause I fucking dieted all my fucking life because of you losers who shill ottermode. The calorie deficit has postponed my bone growth. But I will make up for my mistakes; this is how I will push myself to the very limit of the human male by reaching my deserved adult height in FOUR months:

a mixture of 10000 IUs of vitamin d3 with 200mcg mk7 vitamin K2, a lot of exercise, looking myself at the mirror demanding my body to grow taller and constantly thinking about my height, but most importantly:
10000 calories per day
yea you heard that right, ten THOUSAND calories, EVERY DAY
>You will just become fat
Maybe this would apply if I was some normal guy. But me? My mind-muscle-bone connection is out of this world, I can feel the raw spiritual power oozing inside of me. I will focus my energy and tell my mind to use all of those calories to build bone mass and frame, and I will gain inches of height in months. My expected growth is 1 inch per month, and I will reach 6'5 by june, though half an inch per month to reach 6'5 by late 2022 would also suffice

don't believe me? I will make a thread every month documenting my progress - if I am not 6'5 by the start of 2023 I will download grindr and become a gay sub for the rest of my life

and for your information no, I haven't grown since I was 16. Doesn't discourage me at ALL man, this will be it, I will make it

Attached: megamog.png (369x631, 416.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/fit/thread/64549621/#q64549621
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ok

sys.4channel.org/derefer?url=https://archive.wakarimasen.moe/fit/thread/64549621/#q64549621

kays nigger

>be me
>5'4
>dont care
its really that easy bros

Attached: 1637546518676.jpg (319x331, 21.67K)

I can't fucking take it anymore Any Forums. I am an adult. I am 19 years old, a grown fucking male (physically). But my height? 6 foot, fucking, 1. What the FUCK. I was supposed to be tall, god literally envisioned me as 6'5 - I saw it in dreams, I thought of myself as 6'5 when I grow up, everything. When the realization hit me I could spend hours daily mourning about my height and thinking about how I could fail so miserably in achieving my height goal, only until I recently realized - it was cause I fucking dieted all my fucking life because of you losers who shill ottermode. The calorie deficit has postponed my bone growth. But I will make up for my mistakes; this is how I will push myself to the very limit of the human male by reaching my deserved adult height in FOUR months:

a mixture of 10000 IUs of vitamin d3 with 200mcg mk7 vitamin K2, a lot of exercise, looking myself at the mirror demanding my body to grow taller and constantly thinking about my height, but most importantly:
10000 calories per day
Maybe this would apply if I was some normal guy. But me? My mind-muscle-bone connection is out of this world, I can feel the raw spiritual power oozing inside of me. I will focus my energy and tell my mind to use all of those calories to build bone mass and frame, and I will gain inches of height in months. My expected growth is 1 inch per month, and I will reach 6'5 by june, though half an inch per month to reach 6'5 by late 2022 would also suffice

don't believe me? I will make a thread every month documenting my progress - if I am not 6'5 by the start of 2023 I will download grindr and become a gay sub for the rest of my life

and for your information no, I haven't grown since I was 16. Doesn't discourage me at ALL man, this will be it, I will make it

did you do this and see results from it? feels "GROW GROW GROW" tier
t. 6'1 manlet

Practically a woman

i honestly dont understand this meme. being over 6'2 is overkill desu and you begin to look like a tall awkward faggot with shitty proportions. 5'10 - 6'2 is the ideal if your out of that range you're either too small or too big

inb4 cope honestly dgaf

>19
Still got time OP, take mk677 for the IGF1 buff. Else, you could inject HGH if you can afford it.

10000 calories per day

I have literally dated men shorter than me, men who are 5'4. just stop giving a fuck you pussy beta bitch
(I only read the first line i cant be fucked with this)

Well then why are they exes?

Have you seen how much other memen gang up on manlets?

Mens lives don't revolve around relationships

>Well then why are they exes?
for reasons entirely unrelated to height.

>Have you seen how much other memen gang up on manlets?
yes

>Mens lives don't revolve around relationships
Of course, but society and many women are setting a precedent that any man under whatever ridiculous height is undateable, and I just want to challenge that and let you know that to a lot of women height really doesnt matter. It doesnt solve all problems and probably wont stop you male friends picking on you... well, unless you finally no longer being a virgin makes them respect you more

What haircut do I have to ask for to get the one on chad in this pic? Can a barber do it?

You have to get the glasses as well,, or it won't look quite right. It's a complete package.

no one can say for sure since it was introduced like 2 months ago and it takes a long fucking time to grow a significant amount

Based

Attached: excited_dog.jpg (511x505, 39.67K)

One of my favorite pics, they look like they just gave a bomb ass presentation.

didn't read lol

Attached: tumblr_oox3kt0bh11w7ud4vo1_500.jpg (480x640, 35.06K)

That's a man. Look at that jawline.