Bro you don't EVER push a woman!

>bro you don't EVER push a woman!

Attached: 1560293697599.webm (1280x604, 1.97M)

if this happened to your sister/mother/gf and you didnt beat the ever living fuck out of the guy you have failed as a man. Simple as

Boyos...we got too cocky

this message was delivered via fax

yeah I bet they're all her bfs, totally appropriate response

>two cucks jump in to defend some other guys gf
Just fucking lol

we should stop teaching women they can say and do whatever they want and expect not to get clocked. men get taught to be careful what you do or say or else you'll get your face broken for you

hitting/pushing a woman is equal to doing so to a child or cripple

>This happens to you
>Says you're trans
>Everybody now in jail on a hate crime

virgins spotted

I hate women but that faggot deserved it
kys for shitty bait thread, go back to Any Forums

All actions of women are wicked deeds hidden behind a veil of innocence and “cuteness”. With this in mind it hardly seems surprising that she would purposely wind him up and make him do that in the presence of credulous men in order to cause them to attack him in order to display the truly pathetic “power” of women. What a devious harlot

yeah...no
women deserve to be beaten but i had the exact same situation happen to me when i yeeted a girl across the room because she was being a bitch and i was having a bad day
everyone will turn on you
because people are simps
doesnt matter nowdays me would probably be able to beat 3-4 people if they ganged up on me and they didnt train anything
fucking hate simps
i do agree with this tho, you should defend those you love

I would join in - not because i feel anything for the woman, but because it's an opportunity to kick someone's ass without any repercussions.

this may be bait, but I've legit seen that exact situation happen multiple times

This, I love fighting but past 18, not worth the charge not to mention pussys have weapons so its no fun

you can kick someones ass anytime
just beat them up and run
99.99999% of people will not bother chasing you if you run after a streetfight

holy fuck, what a bunch of degenerates in this thread

The entire point is that the guy is being ganged upon so there's almost 0 chance of losing. I wouldn't actually fight someone in a fair fight.

three actually. you can see them precircling thhe area waiting for this to happen

No woman close to me is dumb enough to be in a situation like this

None of those dudes would have fought him if he was prepared and if it was 1 on 1 lol.

>I would join in - not because i feel anything for the woman, but because it's an opportunity to kick someone's ass without any repercussions.
tolerant left motivations in a nutshell, they don't care about the causes they preech, it's just about being able to dehumanize others and treat them as cruel as possible while screaming about how you are fighting the good fight

>sub 90 IQ manlet and emotional control of a child
>get curb stomped by puffy peacocks looking to live out the white knight fantasy
I don't see anything bad happening am I suppossed to be mad? City fags eating city fags. That's a Monday for city fags. Work in Manhatten long enough and you realise the place is basically one big open air insane asylum. God I fucking love working from home.

But desu pic related why even a 8/10 roastie will survive an apocalypse better than 99% of k/ doomsday larpers. The instinct to get womb is just that strong. You can just hop to the next warlords cock after your current one gets domed. All that gun training and forresting skill gets mogged by a fat ass in jeggings.

Only if they weren't in the wrong.
If my mother or whoever is asking for it then let them get the shit beaten out of them.

fpbp, women are meant to be protected, but only those close to you, I'm not going to defend some random thot and risk getting my shit kicked in

not my family not my problem. I don't put women on a pedestal, in fact I hate them.

you sound like a basedboy trying to sound hard. Are you talking about throwing a woman across a chat room (on reddit) LMFAO

nah I'd still defend her but I'd probably yell at her telling her how stupid she was afterwards

post body

>letting mother get beaten
>thinking god will let you through the pearly gates after such a wicked act

Women see me as a subhuman nothing because of my appearance. Why should I care if one gets the beating she deserves?
The fact I happened to come out of this one doesn't change anything.

Kicking him while he was on the ground was really unnecessary. Hope they got jail time

Those guys may have gone a little overboard kicking him while he was down but its pretty clear who the aggressor was in this webm

i can tell youre from reddit because you didnt knew that s o y translates to based in here
i threw a woman across a classroom in high school because she was being a bitch and deserved a beating
i refuse to believe i did anything wrong
no ammount of internet clout is worth doxxing yourself over it