Is it actually feasible for a Any Forums man to beat a homicidal pit bull in an actual fight?

Is it actually feasible for a Any Forums man to beat a homicidal pit bull in an actual fight?

Attached: B14F293E-6D9C-46E7-AC2A-684C7A5606AD.jpg (500x500, 30.75K)

>homicidal
This word is superfluous

yes literally just pop a finger up its arse and it will run away leaking cum from it's cock
thats a true story

Yeah they weigh like 50 lbs

you mean a normal pitbull? What about those big ass mixed ones that are like 200 pounds?

i've seen a dude full on crush a pitbull's testicles in his hands to try and stop it attacking another dog. the pitbull didn't care.

you'll die anal fingering a dog if this is as far as you've thought the situation through. all the more power to you i suppose.

none of you idiots could handle a pibble at full speed.

That's a mastiff, not a pit bull

pibbles are retarded, if you aren't a fucking manlet you should easily be able to body slam the fucker and/or choke it out

In reality it will just clamp its jaws into your soft flesh and you'll just scream and forget that fighting back is an option

fucking hate these nigger dogs. should be shot on sight. all the bitches around here love talking about their pibbles, pitmommies should be shot too

simply hit with a flying knee when it tries to bite you

based

in reality, I carry a 9mm in my waistband

This is the cringiest post in this cringy thread. Anyone who carries a gun is a cuck.

If you pull their front legs apart you'll crack their chest plate in half fairly easily

right, moshe

> t. white woman

Sit down like a monk and do nothing
It will get bored of chewing and leave.

No. I've watched enough pitbull maulings to conclusively say that you have absolutely no fucking chance without a gun or outside help. Those fuckers just don't let go (even after you kill them their jaws remain locked) and trying to beat them off and hurting them only makes them more excited because you are just recreating the dog fighting conditions they were bred for.

Let's be real here the dog will bite you and latch on and you'll have no possible way to remove it. Depending on where it bites you will decide if you win/lose. If you have both hands you can gouge out its eyes (it still won't release even while this is happening) and you can hope that after it rips out that fist size hunk of flesh that you can move before it bites you again. From there it's up to you whether you can kill a blind dog before it manages to latch on again. I've seen videos online of a pit bull being shot 4x by a 9 mm and it didn't stop attacking the other dog until the dog was dead. Didn't even seem phased by the bullets.

Only black poodle owners stand a chance. It's over for cracker doodlefags.

Attached: 1632186956938.webm (1920x1080, 900.65K)

Yes absolutely. If you can stay on your feet once it clamps down on your forearm you can smash it against something and then try to choke it and kick it.

I've unironically choked out two aggressive attacking pitbulls in my life. I would greentext it, but when I have in the past people just call my a larper or a liar.

Long story short, if you're aggressive and arent afraid of getting bit, you can easily 1v1 most animals if you can fit your arms around their neck. Your mileage may very, I've been wrestling and grappling for 9 years, but keep in mind an untrained twink 1v1'd a courage while trail running a few years back and the courage was left lying dead in the dust

That was impressive. Trolling aside it's unlikely many white dudes would actually be as aggressive as that without hesitation, but that's obviously the only way to deal with an aggressive pitbull.

Pitbulls were bred to have a stupid high pain tolerance,it'll carry on biting until it physically cant

Cougar*

Fuck autocorrect

You can 1v1 most animals under 100 lbs in the right circumstances. But you arent going to 1v1 a large cat, or a bear, or an alligator. A pitbull is doable though.

Yeah I read that story, but that was an adolescent cougar and was probably like 80lbs max.

The runner was like 80lbs and Google just told me the average male pitbull terrier is like 50-65lbs

fucking kys

yeah

Attached: 1641697457574.png (1229x923, 2.07M)

I own three pit bulls because I had to beat the other one to death.

Pitbull is very weak especially during mornings

As I said earlier- you can 1v1 an animal under 100lbs in the right circumstances. But a fully grown cougar is going to absolutely destroy a person. That runner was sort of on the skelly side for sure but he 100% had a weight advantage on a cougar that was both undersized and inexperienced as a hunter.

Another guy sad he wasn't born black, hate to see the self hate