At work office of new job

>at work office of new job
>every other day some employee is leaving
>have to participate in some gay farewell party (or you're not a >team player)
>"oh user you don't want cake?"
>"you don't want more beer at 11:30 AM?"
>needless to say almost every coworker is a fat fuck

Attached: 1643520746971.jpg (1200x802, 218.08K)

>bro I can't have cake ever again because I'm lifting
Guarantee you're dyel who just started lifting.

Lol sucks to suck buddy I'm worki

>"you don't want more beer at 11:30 AM?"

Sounds like you're a fag, OP. What a suprise.

You’re supposed to grab a piece of cake and a beer, take a bite and a sip, then drift away and toss them. You can nurse the beer and pretend you’re drinking it. All part of the normie office politics game. The executives are doing the same thing.

It’s crazy how much free food gets hoisted on you in an office job. Frustrating too because if you don’t want to eat a bagel and cream cheese at 10 am for your second breakfast people think you’re a buzzkill.

t. sour grapes with a shitty job

>beer
How the fuck is this allowed? What shihole do you work at that they have no problem just drinking alcohol, especially before the evening

This, it's just a social ritual, you're being vetted to see how well you "fit in"
Distinguishing yourself by refusing to partake is a chad move if you can back it up by working better than the rest, but if you're shit then now you're just the office beta loser
>No fun allowed

>cafeterias at work provide all you can eat meals breakfast lunch and dinner
>office closes due to rona

I love working from home, but damn do I miss the food.

You’re supposed to take a slice, drink the beer, socialize, and then lift heavy after work. this guys is right. You sound like a colossal faggot that just started working out and is too afraid of some calories that you were gonna burn off anyways.

>youre a pussy bro, just conform and bend the knee

Do you also have office workers who claim they’re on a “diet” despite always being fat?

typical permafats in denial

Of course. 2 of them always order small chicken salads or whatever for lunch, but it's easy to see why they're fat. They literally can't stop snacking between meals and one of them just can't stop talking about food 24/7.

I'm 30, don't even work out, and I eat/drink whatever I want whenever I want and maintain a ~10% bodyfat and decent muscle mass. Sounds like you have shitty fat nigger genetics user.

post body

Is every person there "trying to buy a car" too?

Nah lmao. Seethe

This may be true but would you really want to fit in with people who eat cake and drink beer all of the time?

just take the cake and throw it in the trash when no one is looking

OP listen to this man. 7 years of lifting taught me to not be such a snarky faggot about specific food. I used to be like you, never eat/drink xyz because abc are fat. Stop obsessing over dumb shit.