Holy shit! I did it his movement and guys…

Holy shit! I did it his movement and guys…
It is fucking retarded

Attached: 172A8884-C78C-40B7-B09C-CE271E51FA38.jpg (800x800, 59.36K)

Imagine being too dumb to deadlift.

i did it his fucking retard

Huh? Explain.

Take the neutral grip shoulder width pull ups pill and never look back

Shit rom
Easy af to fail form
There are better alternatives like pull ups and db rows which are retarded anyway but not as much

Do this dude. You're positioned much better over the weight so it doesn't kill your lower back.

Attached: t-bar-row-muscles.gif (1080x1080, 921.59K)

Using a trap bar for them is another option since it allows you to hypertextend the shoulder and places the load in line with the body so your lower back isn't being destroyed when you try to go heavy.

Based

Hmm that’s a good idea. I have a landmine so next time I’m doing bent over rows I’ll give it a shot.

But user, studies have literally determined it is the best exercise for the back. Just do proper weight and proper form. Cmon user don't be stupid :)

Or you could fix your garbage form and go back to doing the rows which allows you to go properly heavy and balanced, which is what you go after when doing compounds
You've been doing deadlifts for a long time now, how the fuck have you still not fixed your form and posture by osmosis now

I quite like it

will the bar stay in position if you put a bunch of weight on the opposite end?

>back isn't being destroyed when you try to go heavy.
Unironically follow Rippletits's form for barbell rows
Much better on your lower back

How about this thing? My gym has one

Attached: 91dzN7lmdVL._AC_SX679_.jpg (679x679, 48.91K)

Lowerbacklet

I put a couple of smaller weights on the opposite end of the bar, works fine.

I don't like how it crushes your balls, stomach and chest. Maybe cuz I still had food still in my stomach but I always feel like shit with these.

The one in my gym over covers your chest. Balls and tummy are fine.

Yes, that is true

I do this, based machine

this always makes my solar plexus hurt like fuck, no matter how its positioned. feels good on my lats but worried if i go heavy i'll snap all my ribs

I remember when I first started lifting, too.

Rows are Godly.

this is absolutely my own personal autism, but I hate how much space this takes up. It just seems like it shouldn't be that cumbersome

thoughts on pendley rows?