Would you date a girl bigger than you?

Would you date a girl bigger than you?

Attached: 039475054.png (657x827, 1.19M)

i'm 5'6", they're all bigger than me now.

Attached: 1606582422167.jpg (409x409, 33.41K)

No

lucky you, I'm also 5'6 but live somewhere women aren't tall, also it's a small city with only 70k inhabitants, don't I have ever seen a woman above 5'10" around

Yeah I have before. I like long legs

I am 6’1 and women bigger than me don’t exist.

Im 6'. I would date a woman taller than me but theyre kinda rare

I'm 6'2 and I occasionally see women taller than me (Canada)

I already do and I wouldn't date a sub 6'0 woman again.

5'8" and spent 7 years with a 6'0 chonker who could squat me over her head like I was nothing. Arms thicker than my thighs, thighs thicker than my hips.

Best 7 years of my life. Might as well kill myself now desu, because there's no way I'm ever cumming as hard and as often I did with her.

She did a 23andme and she look see her ancestry and one of the things they said about her was that she had a genes commonly found in elite powerlifters.

Explained a lot.

She didn't even go to the gym. She was just fucking strong as all hell for no reason at all.

Kept smashing with a tall girl for three years, i'm 6'3 she's like 6'1. Yeah, I'd say 5'7 is the prfect height for a female. Her body was crazy though, just banging hips-thigh gap and a honest 10/10 booty. She didn't have competition "assets" wise.

I mean I wouldn't rule it out but I I wouldn't be totally shocked to find that she have some issues with my height that would get in the way of relationship satisfaction

I'm 6'2 and fucked some girls about the same height
unfortunately never met one actually bigger than me though

Attached: 1641920918141.jpg (735x961, 138.25K)

Yes!
I'll climb that mountain and yodle my ass off.
Big girls are for me.

Attached: DPICIA.jpg (1024x576, 60.63K)

Kings. I kneel

Bullshit. Im 6’1 too and my current gf is 6’6” former college basketball player. As a former football player (offensive line) we often joke about how our children would be super men. Although lately she seems to stop joking about that and start taking it seriously. I never wear a condom with her out of principle, so maybe some meme magic is at work here. Dated girls ranging from 4’10 up to 5’11” and she has been by far the best girlfriend ever.

WAGMI

This

My penis is waking up

My third gf was just a few cms taller than me. I prefer smaller girls but very tall girls are also hot but those are looking for an even taller guy.

pp is moving

I'm 6'3 and have yet to meet a girl bigger than me, but by god would I love that, especially if they had some muscle, so she carries me like the Amazon goddess she is.

of course I would. She just wouldnt date me

Just want to add on what my dream 6'4 girl would look like.

Attached: ACOD_Kassandra_Amazon_Outfit_render.jpg (1920x3313, 739.43K)

i could date a guy shorter than me as long as he can lift me and i'm not that tall neither heavy

Attached: 1622809918763.jpg (725x581, 251.27K)

you better have an explaination why it's over now desu, and something else that the boring '' someone cheated''

>>she had a genes commonly found in elite powerlifters.
so, georgian ?

based and crumbpilled

Attached: robert-crumb-strong-girl.gif (790x1004, 537.91K)