Ummmmm Did you just try to deadlift 70% of your max with decent form??...

>Ummmmm Did you just try to deadlift 70% of your max with decent form??? Well baaaaaasically you spine is completely FUCKED forever LOL SORRY!

Attached: bulging disk.png (1068x1070, 783.72K)

I think I did this but I'm too afraid to go to the doctor

This except I was picking up a T-shirt to fold it.

not my spine but I fucked up my side tendon on my wrist doing ohp like 5 years ago and it still pops and clicks

You injured your spine over time, probably doing ego lifts, until the cartilage just gave up. It could've happen with basically any movement.

literally on my way to deadlift right now kek

>spine is bad like this
Am I fine if I just use the belt squat and don't deadlift? Any ideas for OHP?

This is why you don't ego lift. Adopt the "no one cares" mindset and you're golden.

I’m 31 and will not deadlift. I dont want to fuck up my back.

How can the spine talk, let alone greentext? You did not think this through OPee.

this guy gets it
i also just stopped deadlifting it´s literally not worth it if you dont powershit competitively
i just do some athlet injury prevention and stabalizing core stuff and i never felt better
all my other lifts went up as well because dl and squats is just so fucking draining on the cns

Im about to get on this train and stop diddling and squatting and just do machines and trap bar. I dont even know what happens to my back. It doesnt feel like a mechanical issue but the muscles around it will just go into spasm and tighen up and then i walk like an old man when i get up for a few minutes. Muh lumbago

I've never had an injury from deadlifting and I routinely do 95% of my max.

Why don't you just lift correctly?

Attached: 1598482176995.png (785x636, 110.23K)

>Elbow pain
>Lower back pain and crepitus
>Wrist pain
>Abdominal pain

I don't care. Still lifting.

Attached: gonzossmpepe.jpg (411x745, 65.72K)

Deadlifts only improve your deadlift numbers. It is a functionally useless exercise that is guaranteed to cause spinal damage.

fuck off DYEL

Trying to do multiple plates outside competitive shit is dumb if you're not a pro competing lifter, no reason why you can't/shouldn't just do them with dumbells if you're concerned with spinal compression

fuck off DYEL

Try doing any significant amount of lifting for a few years before telling veterans that they're DYELs. Deadlifts are a pointless exercise to put into a routine. They don't even uniquely target any of the involved muscle groups but still create more risk for joint and spine damage than any other compound lift. For safety and fitness, anyone is better off sticking to squats or cleans. Deadlifts are a meme exercise.

same but it was on the bench

This. Deadlift is a retarded ego exercise because this is the one in which you get to lift the most weight.

>deadlifting ever
only retrads do it

my OHP mogs my deadlift