How tight should my gym pants be?

How tight should my gym pants be?

Attached: 5cdc3ed5-aa69-4b38-82d8-7edbb593e45e.__CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970_V1___.png (970x600, 327.24K)

>manwhoring
tight
>normal person
other two. I prefer loose since I break the crotch on other pants that were not loose.
I wear shorts since I have them

i like loose. mainly because when swuating of performing legs i need the flexibility to do it properly, tight shit just makes me not able to get full activation

>gym
>pants
Fuck off.

If you're not wearing shorts, you're not working out hard enough.

I'm like in-between the first and 2nd pic. Ppl can see my dick print but it's not obvious so they have to like focus on it a little bit. I also wear very light grey to accentuate the print a little bit.

I dunno why women complain about getting attention, it doesn't happen too often but every once in a while I'll see a chick take a couple of glances at my meat and it makes me feel good af lol.

Attached: 1643652652712.jpg (750x853, 286.05K)

>pants
When will leglits learn

>man
>caring what others are wearing

Very feminine of you

if i wore legitimately skin-tight compression leggings then my dick and balls are just there for everyone to see. my bulge is bad enough in even relatively loose sweats/joggers. i imagine most people aren't going to want to inadvertently make eye contact with my dick while they're at the gym (or most places for that matter) so i'll save my small world from that and continue to wear the fitted variation.

People that wear loose shit are always
>fatties
>roiders with body dismorphia because they're off cycle
>dyels copying the roiders with body dismorphia like those faggots that start a workout with a hoodie on then take it off once they got a pump going

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

tight clothing is for females, simple as. White Men dress for function and they do it moderately.

Fitted is the only answer for me. Wear what you want, I don't care. Just don't talk to me, you compression pants weirdo, and you loose pants nigger/slacker

wear short shorts

I can't wear anything that covers my knees when squatting so I only wear short shorts.

post bulge

How short is acceptable?

>not wearing "loose" shorts

As tight as possible but only if you're uncut.
Nobody likes jewdick.

I take my hoodie off after warmup, I like to get a sweat going before the hoodie comes off.

short and tight

>make eye contact with my dick
Um, does your dick have eyes?

compression to mog the varbies

just wear shorts

If women can show off the asscheeks and camel toe to the world then I should be allowed to wear this to the gym

Attached: IMG_20220123_145300352~2.jpg (3264x2388, 604.49K)

this

stop spamming this

they oughtn't

Agreed. I wear pic rel at the gym.

Attached: -2duXqg4y63__o4EpDBF3yNziB4a3U16rP0oNmZ_UXc.png (480x639, 455.99K)