Lifting for oneself is the biggest cope imaginable...

Lifting for oneself is the biggest cope imaginable. All of you nerds browsing here are lifting for women and only for them.

Attached: thot1.webm (720x1280, 1.1M)

Post body.

Incel copium

Attached: 098645328244532534.png (560x450, 400.67K)

Nah I lift because I’m mentally ill and it’s been my only outlet since I was 13. OP is a faggot who thinks everyone is like him.

I never had issues with women before I started lifting. Cope harder

What does it even mean to lift for yourself? To be healthy? Go run then

Why do I lift? I tried a ufc gym last month and they paired me for a practice spar against this thicc college girl because she was the only one in my weight class even though she was taller than me (I’m above average height 5’10 but I’m thin). I was really nervous because I didn’t want to hit a girl and I have never had physical contact with a woman before. When I got to the mat I was popping a huge boner because she had a big ass and a huge rack and it was being pushed up by her sports bra. I think she noticed my erection because she beat the shit out of me for five minutes while I tried to defend myself. At some point she pinned me with her a1 waygu ass and I jizzed myself from the female contact and lack of oxygen. After it was done I ran out crying in pain and sat in the parking lot because I was covered in bruises and it hurt too much to drive. I probably sat curled up in a ball for three hours when I noticed a shadow and the girl was standing over me. She told me to stop being a pussy and then pushed me on my back with her leg. She threw a piece of paper at me with her name and number written on it and then drove off in her car. I never went back to the gym because I’m afraid she’ll follow me home and beat me up. I’m too scared to call her and ask for an apology. Anyways would not recommend fighting sports. I lift now so I can become strong enough to defend myself.

This. I actually go insane if I can't lift and blow some steam. It's the best motivator

I know that its just a fake story, but I would totally bang that.

Holy shit, I need an amazon hottie treating me like a bitch now.

Lifting will never get you women unless it's drunk women at spring break who will fuck anything with slight muscle density.

If you're not obtaining women prior to your lifting journey you will not obtain them during. UNLESS lifting provides you with the confidence to get the girls but you are then lifting for yourself to build your confidence.

so just chill and lift bruh

Attached: 1643652652712.jpg (750x853, 286.05K)

>Lifting will never get you women

kek

I literally can't sleep at night if spend more than a few days without intense physical exercise

>mental health
Lmao onions af

Your right, I lift so I have the ability to slam dunk reject women.

I lift because I suffered from several injuries and my muscles atrophied from becoming a lazy drunk. Still injured and it's rough lifting, but at least I have more energy now and I'm not disgusted seeing my skinnyfat self in the mirror anymore.

Hope a black guy rapes her

vast majority of women dont care about anything past ottermode incel. Guys lift to boost their ego and to mog other men.

Bahahahahahahahah

>Lift for women
>Don't get a woman until you turn 40 because you never developed yourself socially
>Stop lifting because you got a woman
>Die of a heart attack due to early male menopausal hormone drop

Hilarious

I'm married and chasing 4/5/6 right now and never break 20% bf

I can't believe the insecure faggots that lift for women

I'm dyel and I already get women.

dyel cope

>everyone is a simp like me