This is what Women want

Not roid tranny bodies.

Women like a strong, athletic, natty body. Men like the look of Baki the Grappler style roided bodies, but women feel a bit of a creepy uncanny valley effect when looking at them.

This is because women are programmed to like hunter-gatherer Chad. Agriculture is very recent in the span of human evolution, women were looking for high quality hunter gatherer males for hundreds of thousands of years. The primitive tech guy on Youtube is actually pretty close to that ideal.

Hunter gatherers tended to be very lean because of almost no carbs and constantly having to fight off starvation and famine. Neanderthals were much stronger than humans, but all of that muscle became a liability during natural disasters. Humans have some of the most variable muscle in the animal kingdom, as an adaptation. Male lions and silver back gorillas have a shit ton of muscle even if they’re mostly laying about all day. Humans evolved to only carry as much muscle as necessary, so as to only need to consume the bare minimum amount of calories each day. That is why exercise is needed to convince your body that you need these muscles despite the calorie expense, because you use them vigorously every day.

So, be lean enough so that abs are lightly visible and your jawline is nice and defined. Then, shoulder to waist ratio is also important. Do lat work like chin ups to accentuate that, along with a lot of shoulder work. Finally, strong sturdy hands, and blue-collar forearms. That is what women really want. Everything after that is serious diminishing returns. At that point, start working on your personality.

Attached: B4F19665-0984-4598-82E0-4A35BC3CF536.jpg (1024x768, 107.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2002684/Were-getting-smaller-brains-shrinking-farming-blame.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Great physique, should do extra stuff like calisthenics.
He's the OG of survivalist YouTube videos.
I hate the copycats so much. Their inventions are impractical.

Stopped reading when you revealed yourself as a weeb. Cringe. Kys faggot.

Onassis is what women want

Attached: 1643772925594.jpg (850x400, 47.6K)

I agree, but I would add this height
hunter-gatherer he had to be tall to see the animals from high thickets and easily reach for fruit in the trees

>lifting for women

Attached: 1603467777379.jpg (1000x1333, 275.5K)

Can you use that vagina you have and post other men you find attractive, user?

user who browses Any Forums regularly has no right to lord over others with any sort of superiority about interests.

Lil doggie looks just like me

Name one woman who told you she wants to live in a mud hut and eat sweet potatoes you grew
>then send her my way please

How does he have a bicep vein at like 16% bf? Look at how his belly protrudes

I agree about height, but I have a different theory.

In hunter gatherer tribes, height was a pretty decent sign of good nutrition, showing that they were capable of providing for themselves, and thus hopefully the children. A taller person would typically have a higher body weight, be a bit stronger, and have a longer running stride. This is because most of the tribe had pretty similar daily physical activity. Women’s evolutionary programming hasn’t really caught up to the modern world where someone can be tall but pathetic sedentary skinny fat, while the manlet is absurdly strong from lifting heavy everyday and benching extreme weights.

Another thing helping tall fags is clothing. Even a baggy t-shirt does a lot to conceal a man’s muscle ratio, meaning that women don’t pick up on the difference as strongly in daily life, leaving height as the most visible outward sign most of the time. The overwhelming majority of human ancestors were mostly shirtless in very warm climates.

>t. 6’2”

Attached: 5466E73F-75DD-4457-AE08-098F5A07D06E.jpg (342x262, 20.91K)

Bet you this dude read teddy ks book.

He looks like he has slight pectus excavatum

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2002684/Were-getting-smaller-brains-shrinking-farming-blame.html

BRUTAL MOG

Having read Sapiens by Yuval Noah Harari, you realize that hunter gatherers actually brain mogged many modern humans too. Humans evolved to have such absurdly large brains for a reason, hundreds of thousands of years before abstract shit like physics and math calculations.

Hunter gatherer men lived in a world of ruthless natural selection, with no formal education system, and food being quite scarce. They had to memorize hundreds of varieties of berries, know how to manufacture complex sturdy tools with poor equipment and no metallurgy, how to hunt (anyone who has tried to hunt deer knows how hard it truly is even with a gun, camo, and deer being in relative abundance), how to skin and and cook the food, how to manufacture clothes from scratch, how to predict winter, how to build actual shelter, how to navigate over many miles with limited landmarks, how to constantly pick up and understand new languages because every tribe they encountered had a language that was different, how to negotiate and trade, how to balance inner tribe politics and protect your status and prevent betrayal, etc.

Modern people after agricultural could specialize into one job and be fine, thus not needing as much brain power for extreme flexibility.

Attached: 50B98146-CC82-4BF5-A1B6-06CDA09222A7.png (447x590, 639.01K)

i do

Yes.

Attached: very-muscular-man.jpg (480x696, 43.04K)

lol nice catch
now that i look at it its an obvious roid tranny

Except primitive humans (that is to say humans who lived on the natural diet and level of nutrition that we evolved around) were not tall like modern people, they would be considered manlets today. The reason for this is that, beyond a certain point, extra height gives you very little advantage for the extra energy requirement that a larger body would have. Food scarcity was a constant threat in those days, and in a time of scarcity the 6'2 guy would struggle much more. Something like
>easily reach for fruit in the trees
Is a ridiculously tiny advantage in comparison, and one that can be easily negated by the use of tools, which is kind of what humans are all about.
The greater height of modern humans is simply the result of easy access to food and nutrition, leaving that kind of evolutionary efficiency as no longer a concern.

>this is what women want
>some skinnyfat manlet with a nerd face

Okay, bro. Whatever helps you cope.

Attached: 1637397957929.jpg (464x606, 36.92K)

>This is what Women

Attached: entering a femanon thread.webm (1280x720, 976.11K)

Mucho texto

>I, an incel on the worlds most autistic website, will tell you what women realllly want
Phaggot

Oi count, don't you dare talk shit about my boy Primitive Technology