V1

Rate/critique my at home home setup. And post yours too.

Attached: CC419D5F-1483-45D2-B0BE-2DB20D724E57.jpg (704x891, 522.68K)

>Marine
You are literally canon fodder for the government

literally proud to be a pawn for globohomo. here is a redpill user, you don't or didn't serve your country, your people, your family or anyone you care about. you served, so very few people could make bank. and these people throw you under the bus, the moment it suits them

This. US military personnel should reinvest 100% of their pay check into Lockheed martin, it's the only way they'll get even a fraction of the wealth their overlords get when they start the next 30 year war

It’s my grandpappys :( what’s wrong with being a zog? At least you are tricked into thinking you are there for the greater good. It’s kind of like if you ever played sports and rode the bench. But you get paid, and have the option of being slain in combat….
Also you’re not redpilled just fucking stop trying kek that was a desperate attempt

Even worse, you're a larper.

still

Attached: 1643746995160.jpg (1210x908, 288.92K)

i mean it's serve it purposes but looks so trashy man put a decent floor clean the walls at take out that retard jarhead flag

Oh and I think your homegym serves it's purpose, but I hope you have a mirror. I like the ghetto vibe but make sure nothing falls appart.

t.

Thank you fan the actual criticism. I’m going to get floor pads next I think.

Nice dungeon, dude
That bench needs upgrading

>those tats
oh no no

Attached: 1393151671136s.jpg (248x250, 5.88K)

except you only get one life on this planet, and you are convinced on giving that life up to protect a country?? A COUNTRY? like how fucking retarded is that lmao.

Combat is the purpose of life faggot. Don’t care what I did for. Only that I die violently.

I was 12 once too
I’ll meet you on the fields of Valhalla,.

From where did you purchase those loadable dumbbells and weights

please and thank you

2 of them from ebay, they are really bad because the weights are way too big for the weights, as they are not iron and the 2 smaller ones from a random stranger also via ebay.

>those tats that he thought would give him a personality
>that body that he thinks is impressive
>that chair
The funniest part about this guy's posts are that he clearly intends for the joke to be that he's a chad who likes anime and lifts (how wacky!), but the real joke is his complete ignorance to the stuff that outs him as being a total loser.

just do facebook marketplace and clean the stuff

Its actually really hard to use kek makes me feel old school

i want a chest tattoo like yours, it looks sick. good thing i have a gf that does sticknpoke. can you post a pic of it closeup? i remember i saw a pic of you holding a figurine where the tatt is more visible but i didnt save it