I went on a date on a TV show

It didn't end good tho. Do you think she's attractive? Or should I be glad that it didn't worked out?

Attached: 20220201_231748.jpg (1078x1256, 208.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=47mGbMTLk5c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what tv show lol?

She looks like the kind of woman who was naturally skinny in her teens and early 20s but as she got older literally never changed an aspect of her lifestyle and just got fatter and fatter.
tl;dr you made the right choice OP

What tv show is this

she's built like a brick shithouse, I'd be more than glad

Is this 'lang leve de liefde'?

It's a dutch show in which 2 people have to spend 24 hours together in an appartment

youtube.com/watch?v=47mGbMTLk5c

Try to find anyone else with that hairline

My 600lb Life

And being a DYEL

He is 26??

OP, is this really you? Til je uberhaupt?

oh my god OP if you are Dutch and you did this spring voor de trein, malloot.

Fuck looks desu.
Even if a woman is top 90% in looks when you meet her, she will inevitably get old and fat and almost no women escape this. Her personality should be foremost in your mind. A good woman who doesnt nag you and make your life hell is unbeatable and your brain will literally adapt to see her as more beautiful the more you begin to enjoy her company. And the reverse is true.

Feel free to back it up long term bros but I've literally gone face blind to my gf after 3 years of nonstop interaction. I dont see "beautiful" or "ugly" when I look at her face so much as I feel seething rage while listening to her endless bitching and a growing contempt for her empty, vapid stare.

OK I changed my mind. OP did nothing wrong.

OP, you gotta lift son but you got length and you're a decent looking guy. She was fat and thought she was 8/10. Fuck her (figuratively, no one shouls fuck fatties).

Blessed thread

Attached: 1640746636201s.jpg (250x250, 9.13K)

>spring voor de trein

Attached: 1642937067942.jpg (1536x2048, 393.1K)

checked and Kekked
>alle nederlander zijn homos

Attached: 1488042537_uwejunge2.jpg.32820708.jpg (700x525, 46.68K)

Dutch is such an adorable language

I would fuck her

If this is actually true you are several leagues above her. As someone else said she's just the dime a dozen npc girl who was naturally slim as a teen and confused her being easy with being desirable. Never put work in and got fatter and older but probably just finds that instead of some guy hitting on her at 9pm for some reason she gets more attention at 2am and hasn't put 2 and 2 together because she never puts anything together.

However you would look way better if you gained a bit of weight and got a hair transplant.

People give off about our women but honestly i think euros have it way fucking worse. The european relationship is always some fat ugly faced woman shotgun blasted with discordant designer accessories who thinks she's a supermodel and some guy 2/3 points above her. Especially true of Britain but this looks the same.

Attached: basicpepe (2).jpg (413x397, 28.02K)

You're trolling