What exercises to prevent this from happening to me when I try skate boarding

What exercises to prevent this from happening to me when I try skate boarding

Attached: 1643649439464.webm (404x720, 2.59M)

Literally Judo/krav Maga or anything else where you learn to fall correctly. Saved my ass a lot of times.

Ok jew

You shouldn't try to skate down the hill the first time

>krav Maga

Attached: 1616594076035.jpg (559x423, 14.25K)

For starters wear a fucking helmet.

lmao foids shouldn’t skate

I watched this surfer guy with dreads and sunnies zoom along the road on an electric skateboard wearing no helmet weaving in and out of traffic down this boulevard which ran alongside the beachfront. He had a can of some mixed drink in his hand and he was taking sips with his board shorts and hippie hair fluttering in the wind.

I was looking at him thinking "what a fucking faggot I hope he falls off" and not a moment later this Hilux in front of him suddenly slammed on its brakes and skateboard faggot just slams full force into the back of the tray I see his whole body wrap around it and his skateboard shoots off underneath the vehicle and he flops onto the ground like a bag of shit.

All these horns go off and the hilux driver hops out and tries to give him a shake and all the traffic goes to a standstill as people start making phone calls and standing over the guy peering at him. I was just there with my mate laughing at this cunt for being a fucking assclown and getting himself into that situation in the first place.

After a little bit the Ambulance came and apparently the cunt had fucking died because the cops ended up showing not too long after and we got told to move along by some do-gooder faggot surf life saver

Hope this bitch gets fed nothing but ice cream directly on her tooth

Thats what she gets for being Australian

Nothing just be a normal functioning human being, reflexs are more than enough, even a toddlers put his hand in front of his face if he falls.

Explain the op then

Attached: 28F0D1C4-DE60-4545-AE24-AB76810EC4FA.gif (178x183, 3.08M)

She's a dumb bitch, look from wealthy background so she was pampered all her life, never did physical activity that required coordination and strength. See how she put her hands around her mouth like she in trouble, usually its enough for people around take care of her and deal with what bothering her. What amazed me is that she didnt even put her arms in front of her on the groud to avoir getting her face hurt, it should be instinctive.

women

she's a woman, not a normal functioning human being

Wear a helmet, don't bomb a hill until you're comfortable on the board

People who are athletic learn how to fall to protect themselves from injury
This girl did not

You sound like a massive cunt 2bh.
I hope you snap your shit up doing squats tomorrow and mushroom haired zoomer cretins will film you for their TikToks so I can laugh at you later for getting into that situation when it gets inevitably posted to this board.

seethe harder your skateboard is gay and Avril Lavigne will never have sex with you it's not 2004

lol

I can't even figure out why she fell. The board wobbles a bit and she just spazzes out like someone tased her

Is it just me or did she look hotter when her face was all busted up?

lul she absolutely ate shit