Reminder that this is the best you can achieve naturally with Hollywood personal trainers, personal chefs...

Reminder that this is the best you can achieve naturally with Hollywood personal trainers, personal chefs, nutritionists, the best supplements money can buy and unlimited free time in a year.

Attached: 1640641723848 (1).jpg (752x706, 67.61K)

Sweet, thats pretty good.

This is what I look like after lifting for a year though.

Great another tranny demotivation thread

Literally me

Attached: 1526505125046.jpg (357x517, 53.89K)

Roiding is nothing more than ball-shrinking kikery.
I'll have no part of it.

His genetics is not that great and he probably did more functional training which is legit I think because Batman would train like a navy seal or smth like that

I don't know why people think this is demotivating.

What's fucking demotivating as fuck are people that set you up for unrealistic expectations, and these are the same people that try to sell you bullshit scams like supplements or workout programs when you fail.

This is more realistic and it's better to tell people this because they will get discouraged. They're more likely to continue when they realize building an aesthetic body takes a shit ton of time and effort and consistency.

if you do enough research, you'll start to realize that huge body transformations only happen between the age of 18-30. After you hit 30, it starts to get harder to build muscle and change your body composition. It's not impossible and you see in the pic what a 35 year old is capable of achieving, but it's far different than a 20 year old training. Most people on this board are very young and don't understand muscle growth and fitness expectations in relation to age.

I've been blasting and cruising since 2019 and my balls remain big, actually. Then again, I've always had above average sized balls.

>functional training
Such a retarded concept. There's no such thing as "unfunctional training". If it grows your muscles and makes your stronger/faster/healthier it's functional.

functional training refers to training that more readily translates to everyday tasks.

Squats are a good functional exercise, unilateral movements are good functional exercises, core bracing instead of core flexion is functional. It's a different mindset and way to approach lifting. A push up or dip would be a more functional movement than a bench press, a pullup more functional than a lat pulldown. It's more about moving your body rather than moving a weight in a fixed position.

>It's not impossible and you see in the pic what a 35 year old is capable of achieving
You mean within a year, right?

Anyway good on him, he can do what he wants
I am a bit curious about why his shoulders look comparatively underdeveloped, but it could just be the shot

Pushups are inferior to bench press in every way possible. It's literally the same fucking movement, but with limited weight. I will agree that dips and pullups are GOAT, though.

>a year
yeah and? that's pretty good for a year's work, lifting is a lifelong pursuit, show me someone who has been training diligently for 10 years with a proper program

>I am a bit curious about why his shoulders look comparatively underdeveloped
Because he's natural. All those other capeshit actors with big delts are on juice.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1350, 293.27K)

But if you have trained in your younger years and havent been 24/7 enjoying Any Forums or Any Forums, muscle memory still kicks in and tales you back to your past form quite fast.

Nice, a physique that doesn't look puffy and out of proportion. Roid trannies will never understand the words "subtlety" or "nuance" - American mindset

OP is not trying to give people realistic expectations though (which I agree would be a good thing) he's trying to get them to believe that there's no point lifting unless they become roid trannys.

You're taking this the wrong way. I made this thread to give newbies realistic expectations. Every kid thinks he can look like Thor and Superman if they just eat chicken and brown rice.

He probably only had 6 months of training before shooting the first scenes and refused to hop on the roid jew. Kinda based if you ask me

Attached: 543453543543.jpg (1340x872, 242.97K)

Lol

No, he had much more time due to COVID delaying filming.

>It's literally the same fucking movement

No they aren't. A bench press puts a lot of strain on the shoulders and doesn't work the core or the glutes like a pushup can. If you're not stabilizing yourself anteriorly and engaging the antagonistic glutes, you're missing out on a lot of benefit of a push up. You're not meant to grind out tons of push ups, 20-30 proper push ups are insanely hard to do for even a fit person.

A weighted pushup is far superior to a bench press. The only difference is the amount of weight you can do, which isn't as impressive to your gym bros or your ego.

Within a year with maximum efficiency, meaning all the money in the world to not need to work, all the best medical care, all the best nutritionists, all the best trainers. Complete minmaxing.

Delts aren't a muscle that develop very well naturally.

That's just perspective.