Redpill me on weed

Redpill me on weed.

Attached: D6AA0F66-2ACA-4FC7-B2F0-1C576CB4C888.jpg (1000x842, 132.19K)

It call ganja mon.

DO NOT BELIEVE THE NAYSAYERS; YOU WILL NOT BE HIGH FOREVER.

Throw erb pon di paper and find richness an happy ire

i dont get the appeal of weed it just makes me feel anxious and paranoid

Weed is for niggers
Heroin is a thinking white mans drug of choice

>white man
>thinking
hah

Attached: f6f.jpg (938x844, 175.44K)

luv noddin
luv pipedreams
H8 withdrawals
simpul as

Attached: F2782704-4C27-4049-9082-EC24473164F8.jpg (206x244, 16.9K)

imagine buying 1g of weed when you can get 1 ticket of acid for half the price

since I realised this I’ve completely replaced my nightly joint with 2 tabs of acid and the gains have been off the charts

Mix it with CBD and smoke a small bowl of it.

Nice, I'm trying this. Any recommendations?

Different people react differently, it helps me relax a lot and makes mundane things seem cooler and funnier. I still don't smoke more than once every few months though, no drug should ever become a habit

or i could not waste my money on something i dont like in the first place

Okay straight edge.

Nothing to redpill you on, it's a drug.
Smoke it to listen to music once in a while.
If you like that, do exactly that. Once in a while. End of story.

>start high dose and work your way down
>create a hostile environment for the come up
>wear restrictive clothing, the less you are able to move the better
>push the temperature to just slightly outside of your comfort zone, I opt for cold but too hot also works
>wash your trips down with 2-3 cups of coffee

Bruh I did acid once
That shit is a crazy person drug, for real. I see why they say not to take it if you have schizo tendencies

This
>Find music that is outside of your normal comfort zone, it will help you focus as you come up, I would reccomend bands such as Portal, or listening to things like Yoko Ono
>Spicy food will also help you focus during your trip as the capscin acts as a catalyist, eat a very hot chilli halfway through the come up to maximise the transmission

Question friend, is Nbome the same as LSD? problem is where I live its the only acid replacement drug. No pure acid on the third world.

All drugs are exactly the same thing. If you’ve smoked weed you’ve done them all

Attached: 4097BEE3-D03B-49AF-9161-0C805FA4C1BC.jpg (1011x626, 502.55K)

in all seriousness though no

I'm not gonna be one of those "you just haven't found the right strain brah", If you don't like it you don't like it. That being said, I think most weed being sold these days is just nightmare fuel with almost no CBD. It's marketed towards stoners who want to feel some inkling of a high. It's not enjoyable for peeps who want to smoke occasionally with the boys. I just smoke very little and then it's actually very enjoyable. It's when I can't feel my legs, can't remember what happened 10 seconds ago and my vision vibrates that I get really anxious and paranoid.

Attached: 98lo8sys0be81.jpg (811x811, 273.44K)

soul sucking drug, and once you start you have to stop to realise. I've been off it for about a month now after smoking several joints a day for 3 months and I feel way more clear headed. Shit IS fun though. Funny, I feel a lot sharper now but I'm definitely not HAPPIER. Probably because I was active, working, having sex and spending a lot more time in nature when i was smoking and now i just sit around on Any Forums all day. Also it fucks your lungs a bit, not as badly as smokes do though. Overall I'd say go for it tho, i'm going go pick up some myself

Don’t trust any kind of “replacement acid.” It’s likely to fuck you up, but not in the fun way. Get actual acid off of the deep web if the sketchy dealers in your area don’t have it

user gets it, basically what it boils down to is moderation and life balance.
Broad rule of thumb is
>Don't be stoned in a situation you wouldn't be drunk in
Obviously quite a few exceptions with things like doing physical activity and such, but as a broad rule of thumb, if it would be socially acceptable to have a drink when you're stoned, you're probably ok, but if you're waking up and reaching for a lighter first thing every day (Hey if it's wake and bake on days off, fair enough, some of us day drink) take a good look at what you're smoking instead of doing.

Cocky post for someone who needs a nightly joint

So you mean it's a healthy persons drug?
I mean sure it turns you crazy, but that's what drugs are supposed to do?

Ironically, it sounds like your life was a lot better when you were smoking. If all sobriety has gotten you is spending more time on this damn board, that’s hardly an improvement.

I have smoked off and on for years and I have noticed it ALWAYS eventually bring anxiety and depression after long term regular use. Best to moderate it if you decide to smoke.

injecting dirty #2 heroin makes me feel relaxed. what do you think about that?

>Spicy food will also help you focus during your trip as the capscin acts as a catalyist, eat a very hot chilli halfway through the come up to maximise the transmission
I unironically ate a samyang super hot ramen the first time I tripped alone on 2 tabs. But I ate it just when the peak started getting a little weaker. I was still completely on it and barely managed to remember that I was cooking, while I was cooking. But I really enjoyed the hot food.