OHP

>OHP
>weighted chinups
>barbell back squat
Unironically, what more do you need?

Attached: 1637465774313.png (824x809, 263.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/12fkxxt6mJQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

weighted dips
deadlift

would be alright for a minimalist routine
but minimalist everything is not the way to go friendo

I'm too fat and heavy for chinups. What do

What he said. I did nothing but bench, deadlift and squats for 2-3 months and I looked and felt like ass.

get stronger
lose weight

Add push ups and you are good to go

>dwarf mode doesnt wor-
youtu.be/12fkxxt6mJQ

based

Attached: 1643411067631.webm (408x720, 2.86M)

dwarf fist fighting is gay, ddwarfs shoeld use long pole weapons and long spears, with heavy armor.

OHP
Bench
Rows
Squats
Thats all

lat pull downs

based
except i replace bench with dips, and rows with chinups
very good

Do one assisted where you use some leg drive(not excessive full jump, just some extra push) to get up into position and then just squeeze and hold and try to ride it out slowly down. Then do it again.

Repeat until it becomes easier.

How is it even possible that so many dudes can't take down one? Is he that much stronger?

Everyone that is like "uh no way you can beat several guys alone" and this rage ginger just mogs everyone

Why do protesters fear cops in Australia when they could mob them easily?
Fear of retaliation.

It only takes seeing one other person get laid the fuck out before people start questioning if they want to attack and the self doubt creeps in.

>dumbell lunges
>hill sprints
>Weighted pullups
>Weighted dips
Dare I say more?

Attached: 1643101503640.jpg (563x545, 38.23K)

king's honor, friend.

I build my routine around:

Weighted pull up
Weighted dip
Split squats
Trap bar dead (sometimes straight leg)
Leg curls
DB Row
High incline DB press
Lever OHP (shoulder tendons dead from other DB movements, can't do more Dabs)
And rings for abs

I feel like you need a horizontal pull/push, vertical ones, a squat type leg movement, and a hip hinge one (deads) or at the least, an accessory like hypers, leg curls, etc. and an ab movement.

The way I've found to do this is go have two upper days, one is vertical, one is horizontal, and two lower days, one is squat based, one hip hinge. This let's you do ULxULxx. Then accessories are after.

Biggest accessories for physique depends on what you are lacking, but traps and lat delts are probably #1, then something for bis and tris. Carries are great too.

Leg raises to inversion into windshield wipers, into tucked front lever in and outs, into an L sit, superset with cable crunches is my go to. Gotta mix abs up. Planches with band assist are neat too.

I'm all about minimalism, just do two core exercises a session, three sets, then accessories, two sets, if I have time. But some variety in pattern is good.

Typical R1b chad

Absolute unit has some good punching technique

Replace OHP with incline bench and you really don't need anything else.

You see that guy lay out two guys with halfway decent technique. Are you about to jump in and risk your health to take him down? He also has like 20 lbs on everyone there

you named the first and best two exercises ever

Weighted Dips
OHP
Lateral Raises
Skull Crushers

Deadlift
Weighted Pull Ups
Barbell Row
Barbell Bicep Curls

Squats
Farmer Carry Lunges
Barbell Hip Thrust
Calf Raises

This is the goated PPL routine. You cannot refute anything here.

Attached: F7CB3436-C84A-49C6-A5C6-9614BB48CB9E.gif (332x332, 1.52M)

Diet and other exercises to lose the fat and what said

Nigga it's the worst fucking take I've heard in years

i wish i could do just pull days everyday multiple times a day
they satisfy me better than sex or any drug
i feel a sense of completion and am content with life for hours after hitting a good set of heavy diddlies and a few of ridiculous cheat rows