Is it true that women unironically prefer left over right?

Do women really hate muscular bodies?

Attached: 2BC85EC7-F73F-4DF9-904C-8EF4B97627F4.jpg (1000x770, 44.08K)

Women perceive bodies the same way we do,read the latest incel theories,even they agree now.

No they just feel insecure when a man has better perceived sexual market value than them

This

They don't like the bodybuilder on stage shredded look (in general) but right is probably pretty much the perfect body

high school zoomer girls and gay muscular dudes on Any Forums prefer the left

Teens are the only girls that matter. Old roasties are a last resort.

Teens like the Guy on the right aswell but they are scared of him.
For an extreme example I remember a girl in HS used to think Arnold in his prime was the most handsome man ever,other Girls didnt seem to agrer and said he looked like a freak lol,this was 15 years ago approx.

no

hell, what any girl is willing to admit openly depends on her level of insecurity
and self-esteem. it’s why you often see women who say they prefer dad bods are out of shape with a protruding stomach themselves

>Arnold in his prime was the most handsome man ever
Arnold isn’t really good looking. Very small amount of teens would find him attractive.

The funny thing is whenever I see those stupid videos of bodybuilders (not pro level) asking women if they think they are too big / shredded they almost always say no. Women say they don't want the guy to be freakishly big for example but when they see a guy with 20 inch arms they say it's not too much.

Women are people and people have varied preferences.

If you think you can decode what "women want" you're NGMI

This 100%. My gf is slightly chubby (high test PAWG lover here), and when I met her I didn't have visible abs. She would always say "oh no, I don't care that much about abs, I actually think that is slightly too much, hihi!". But then when I actually got visible abs she fucking loves it. She can't keep her hand off me. She even got the the point where she now admits that she was probably just implementing a mental coping strategy to deal with the fact that she considers abs to be 'out of her league' (being a chubby girl herself). I think this is also part of the equation many people don't realize. When a woman she's she doesn't like abs, or that she doesn't like it when a guy is too big, she isn't just lying to the outside world, but she is lying to herself as well. She actually believes herself that she doesn't like it. For some reason women are very good at lying to themselves and actually believing it. This is something that is very hard for us men to understand.

Yeah women aren't that different from us, also bodybuilding spawned from homo fetish culture not woman fantasies

>Do women really hate muscular bodies?
Hate is too hard of a word. They just don't care.

No one is ever gonna read all of that

This is always the stupidest fucking argument. No shit there are differences in preferences but when it comes to things like attraction you look at what the majority prefers. Outliers don't mean you can not come to a general conclusion. It's like saying some women like short men or fat men or bald men, so you can not possibly deduce that women generally prefer tall men, men of healthy weight or men with hair.

i read it and basically his fat gf is insecure and believed a guy with abs would never want her so she rejects the idea that she’s into guys with abs but because she’s already in a relationship with security built over time she’s crazy horny for his new sculpted body

realistically she’d reject him if they had just met because women are insecure creatures and they need to feel secure in a relationship

Women like all sorts of things, but exactly halfway between the 2 in OP pic is probably optimal.

When I get swole, the women who approach are the dumbest or shallowest ever. When I dress well, it's girls looking for a daddy, when I dress sloppy, interesting, older women check me out to see if I'm man-material.

>they need to feel secure in a relationship
everyone needs that

>She even got the the point where she now admits that she was probably just implementing a mental coping strategy to deal with the fact that she considers abs to be 'out of her league' (being a chubby girl herself).
lol she just "thinks that" because you told her to think it.

>If you think you can decode what "women want" you're NGMI
I know what makes women happy.

Anything.

Anything at all.

For about ten minutes.

>For some reason women are very good at lying to themselves and actually believing it. This is something that is very hard for us men to understand.
that´s just a human trait not exclusive to women
even though it manifests itself in different areas

Different people like different stuff OP. Also, i kissed another boy in summercamp once

Is that a real thing lmao like there’s an incel community of the greatest incel minds coming together to share theories

well yeah. men are just more likely to go after the hottest girl, whereas women often meet someone at their level or below them. if you’re a good looking dude you’re more likely to get rejected by a roastie than a 8/10

Arnold was a freak even to men a very small minority of girls will find that attractive lol wtf are you smoking

ugly roastie**

the more you know

Attached: F73FE73F-FD67-4591-8DD8-C4676C75AB35.jpg (1125x1551, 647.86K)