What the fuck is my body fat percentage I swear to god I will cut to 110 pounds to get to 12%

What the fuck is my body fat percentage I swear to god I will cut to 110 pounds to get to 12%

Attached: IMG_4792.jpg (1977x1944, 644.09K)

I'd guess 15%. You're not far from 12.

If you lost like 8-9 lbs the right way you would be at your desired look. You're gonna wanna get a bit more muscle mass for when your that lean, but you're not far off from what look your thinking of

>visible ribs
>visible six pack

Nigga if you want better abs just do ab exercises reetard

>those arms

>what are angles

Attached: IMG_4605.jpg (2012x1833, 739.36K)

>still shitty arms even when angle frauding
kek
abs on a skinny guy is like tits on an obese girl

this is now a thread on how to make your arms not invisible when viewed from the front

Post body

that's what I thought 4 months ago (picrel) but a half assed bulk and cut later I look the same if not worse

Attached: IMG_1885.jpg (2875x2859, 1.05M)

being skinny doesn't feel so bad when you used to be fat :)

Attached: 1636921068137.jpg (227x222, 9.35K)

rotate your arms and flare your lats?

Welcome to natty lifting.

You basically look like that Ryan Gosling photo not at all bad man.

mirin brah

How hard did you cut and how long? I'm currently cutting and have a few more percent than you. I did omad for a month but i think i nearly died and i left my kid somewhere. My brain wasn't right on omad. Now I'm IF 2 meals a day. Still not dropping enough gut, but my face is lean as fuck. 84kg down to 78.8 so far. 180cm. 7¾" penor

Cringe

Hmm, what do you look like, then?

shut up sad kunt

Did you get stronger?

No, way weaker

You look good man, I’d say hit ohp more to isolate delts as they will give you more of that V shape.

You look like you’re at 12% now honestly. That’s a 6 pack.