The 400 pound faster

I can't fucking do it anons, I have zero self control, this is what I'm about to eat right now, my second favorite thing to eat if not favorite. The day before I literally felt on the verge of death, please give me some courage anons, your demented humor is all I got.

Attached: IMG_20220201_214158_3.jpg (1200x1600, 373.58K)

No replies, now I have nothing

how long have you been fasting for user?

eww, at least eat a good burrito and not that microwave dogshit
you deserve being 400 lbs
I bet you eat hotpockets and little debbies too right?
ha ha what a fat fuck, cya next year when you're hitting the 500s lardass

Last year I fasted and lost like 40 pounds but gained probably all of it back by now, the temptation was too much, although annoying pain on my sides and constantly having to take a piss near bedtime made me also go through the fucking roof, I've been fasting again recently, or at least have tried, I just can't get food out of my head

I've eaten those "good burritos" and first of all, expensive, second of all, those burritos don't got shit on microwave Tina's red hot beef u fucking asswipe

Took me a year to burn 15lbs and a month to get it all back, fuck it user, just eat whatever makes you happy

I just did, now I can feel all my bloodstream pumping through my veins, my back hurts as I'm lying down replying to u, life is a bitch, all I want to do is eat, is that really such a crime to the universe? They have to make me a monster cause I eat? What?

I've been intermittent fasting (eating one meal under 600 calories) every morning instead of the straight up fasting and it's been quite comfy. Though the not eating part still applies and you'll still get hungry at least you have something to look forward to the next day.

If you can't handle fasting just eat less OP. Get a large 200kcal wrap. Fill it with low fat cheese, shredded chicken, bbq sauce and some beans, chilli and rice.
It'll end up being like 800kcal, but if you wrap it right then it'll be 500g or so, a very filling meal.

Actually, by fasting, I mean I was literally eating every single calorie I was supposed to eat if on a regular diet but all at once and then actually fasting until the next day where I'd do the same shit, I lost a ton of weight fast when I actually controlled myself, but fuck, life is a bitch. Life is wasted on the healthy,

so how about you make your goal to eat once a day but not to eat a whole days worth of food then.

Why fast when it doesn't work?

Attached: 1627473580740.jpg (1280x1920, 183.19K)

if you can't handle fasting then just do OMAD or literally just eat less than 3000 calories a day and you'll lose weight. Stop fucking eating that processed calorie dense shit and eat some real food for once. If you can't do that then you should actually just kill yourself

What do u mean by that

A days worth, as in if I were on a diet, aka, 1500 calories all at once, it was actually working, but the fucking side pain and urination and the fucking addiction

I've eaten this processed microwave food my entire life, I actually prefer it to what normal people consider "real food", I don't want to kill myself thank u very much

>you won't lose weight if you don't eat
WEEEEOOOO WEEEEOOOO RETARD ALERT

Youre already killing yourself
You admit it on the OP

It never yields sustainable weight loss and leads to binge eating disorder in worst case. OP should know it already see

Attached: 1638280868574.jpg (1198x1530, 962.49K)

Okay then if you can't live without the processed shit you can still count your calories. 8 of those burritos are 2700 calories, also count any snacks if you have them. You still won't be healthy by any means but you'll lose the weight

Why the fuck would you fast to lose weight?

Wait, you're American. Lmao.

You want the solution to your problem? Chicken, rice, broccoli (or any veg, really) 4-5 times a day. Good luck, you will hate me in 2 weeks and love me in 12 months.

Attached: 20-Minute-Meal-Prep-Chicken-and-Broccoli2.jpg (750x1125, 542.75K)