One chance at life

>One chance at life
>Parents named me Blevins

Attached: E030D2F3-4FC3-4015-803C-4D81D218E5D6.jpg (219x230, 4.75K)

By golly is that mister blevins

Attached: cdd.jpg (2048x1972, 250.04K)

i would say just cjange your name LMAO and this would help, unfortuanrtyl the scars and psychological subliminations of having a stupid name and thinking of yourself in the meta-context of a stupid name run deep and are not so easy to get rid of...my condolences OP. Maybe change your name and consult a psychoanalytical therapist

For some time I have believed we are all characters in an Adam Sandler movie.
This isn't reality, it can't be, it's too goofy.

Say to people "but you can call bleh".

change your name, you dumb son of a bitch

ninja fortnite tyler blevins?

Attached: poggers.jpg (820x849, 185.97K)

one of the few good things about being american
you can't change your name in my country unless there's a very good reason for it, like being Adolf Hitler or something based like that

>Call me Vinny babe. *Spits on floor*

I have a strange name as well. I just cope with it by thinking that it might make me more distinctive as an individual and therefore more memorable. Just stick with it, it's literally the only permanent gift they've given you because even after you die and lose everything you will still be known as Blevins.

I have a pretty shit name too but holy crap user blevins is a pretty bad name. Use your middle name or try to pick up a nickname. For instance, if you start carrying coconuts around everywhere then maybe people will start calling you "coconut dude" or "c-nuts bro" which will be bad but still an improvement.

I was bullied as a kid for my name all the time. In some countries, it's a totally normal and common name but here, kids were ruthless. Always stood my ground and was proud of having a name not every retard out there has (at least in this country). If you are proud of your name, it transfers to the way you communicate it. Also, once you realise people are only making fun of names to feel better about themselves, you will understand why ignoring said people is for the better. Own that shit

>granddad named me wolfgang
got bullied to fuck as a kid but people now seem to like it

oi bruv iz that good chap Blev innit

Common guys post that crappy names. We promise not to make fun.

>one chance
Says who?

based furry gramps

This.

tyler "ninja" blevins????? IM SUCH A BIG FAN!!!!

Blevins is a black name. Are you black op?

I don’t understand, simply introduce yourself as Billy or Vinny. StRt a new job and tell them your new name. Change your email signature to say your new name. You have full 100% control over what people call you. Just decide you go by Billy now.