This stuff is better than the real thing and better for the planet, if you meal prep chili try this stuff...

this stuff is better than the real thing and better for the planet, if you meal prep chili try this stuff. you will not be disappointed and the small amount of estrogen it produces is ultimately good for gains

Attached: 0F2CF031-FCEA-47BE-8561-FC5114745572.jpg (1500x900, 111.51K)

>better than the real thing
Kek, no, apparently you've never eaten actual chorizo prepared by Mexicans, it's good, this stuff is paste in a tube
>better for the planet
Again, no, growing a shitload of onions to make this garbage is not better for the planet than simply raising hogs for meat
I've eaten this garbage when I was a faggy vegan, it's the fucking worst, not even 10% close to the real thing.

Sausages have 15% protein and the rest are unhealthy fats. Being high in fat also means it's dense in calories you will have trouble eating less to cut.

You're not gonna make it. Enjoy your sausage fatty.

>am Hispanic from az
source on any better chorizo out there

>Processed meats vs soi and seed oils and ((artificial flavorings)))
I'd rather be black than eat this shit

>better for the planet
please kys

It disturbs me that "vegan food" only imitates real meat and real meat foods. Is that all you're good for? To be an ersatz meat? And why would a vegan want to eat ersatz meat anyway? It's like a lesbian fucking a dildo. Don't you really just want a dick? Isn't that it?

Please respond.

You're just a pussy that cries when people eat dead animals.

Fucking kek. Solid bait bro

Attached: 4FEE2283-CD03-416F-9BDE-3B02A57B7F5C.png (224x225, 6.6K)

>better than the real thing
>Ingredients
>Water, Textured Sóy Protein, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, White Distilled Vinegar (Distilled from Corn), Seasoning Blend (Spice, Salt, Dextrose, Paprika, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder), Salt, Xanthan Gum, Caramel Color, Oleoresin Paprika (Paprika Extractive, Vegetable Oil).
So in addition to the sóy, it has canola and probably one more type of "vegetable" oil.
>better for the planet
Debatable. To replace every cow, chicken, pig, lamb, etc. we'd probably need a whole lot more farm land. If not that, have you seen a vegetable oil processing facility (that this poor imitation meat requires not one but two of)? It looks (and pollutes) like a place that processes machine oil.
Stop pretending you're doing yourself or the planet a favor by eating this shit.

Lesbians don't exist just like vegans

>actual Chorizo
>mexican

Yeah nah.

> To replace every cow, chicken, pig, lamb, etc. we'd probably need a whole lot more farm land.
You’re completely wrong. Animal agriculture is way less land efficient than plant agriculture, especially because huge amounts of plant agriculture just goes to feeding animals. I’m not vegan, but don’t talk out of your arse.

I get some of these products might be processed but I've seen chorizo made in site just after killing the pig and the processing is minimal, same as morcilla, jamón and other spanish "processed" meats.
> Animal agriculture is way less land efficient than plant agriculture
user, you know less than 40% of land is usable for agriculture, right? Also, a huge part of animal feed is what we can't use from agriculture such as husks and hay so in reality it's not huge amounts of plant agriculture used to feed animals.

i prefer tofurky meatless kielbasa. Beyond meat does a good job too, made without GOY and it's non-gmo. bitches love the moralfag signalling too.

>Also, a huge part of animal feed
Is onions, which we could use to feed humans instead of feeding cows/pigs and then feeding humans with cows/pigs.
user, I'm not a vegan, IDGAF about animals, but it's a fact that a vegan diet would require less land than currently use, less water, and would pollute less.

It's not a fact, it's vegan propaganda that doesn't take into account that not all land is able to be used for agriculture because of bad soil, rocky terrain or other things. And the water thing is so stupid, does people not know about the water cycle? If a steak required all that water you would be eating two ton steaks. The water they need then is urinated and evaporated so it can evaporate and rain again, also most of it comes from rain anyway.

Surely you know that raising hogs for meat requires growing fields of soi for feed, so the distinction you try to draw makes no sense

>It's not a fact, it's vegan propaganda that doesn't take into account that not all land is able to be used for agriculture
Again, I'm not saying we should use more land than we're currently using, although there is still a lot of land available for agriculture. I'm saying that we could use the amount of land currently farmed to produce for example onions for animals and use it to feed humans instead of 2.5 billions of animals between cows and pigs.
>If a steak required all that water
"all that water"? Are you arguing with me or with some strawman you've built in your hand? I've never mentioned any specific quantity of water.

> Stop using using the farmland you cannot use for agriculture anyway.
> Use the small amount of onions you used to give to animals to humans
> Now you need to find something to do with all the waste from agriculture you used to feed animals
> Now you need to make way more chemical fertilizers because you don't have the animal feces you used to
> Everyone gets way worse protein and a less varied diet.
> This is apparently better for the environment and for everyone...
The point isn't that a vegan diet would take less resources, the point is that the meat industry uses resources that would have no better uses if it didn't exist. What would you do with the land you cannot plant? Might as well raise cattle. What would you do with the water you don't use for the meat industry? Probably nothing. I really don't think the pollution from this is as big as you make it seem.
And for all of that you get good quality protein with great bioavailability.

When will veganposting tranny get tired and fuck off from this board?

You are so fucking retarded, holy shit.