Ripped track and field fitness goddess with 6 pack, huge quads, definition all over

>ripped track and field fitness goddess with 6 pack, huge quads, definition all over
>literal beauty queen, wins miss america
>practicing lawyer with an MBA as well
>correspondent on a tv show meeting celebrities all the time who all loved her because of how happy and outgoing and positive she was and all were personal friends of hers
>jumped off a 30 story building and killed herself two days ago at 30 years old
If a female Chad can't make it, how the fuck am I supposed to?

Attached: 1074672327_0_0_1080_1187_1920x0_80_0_0_366cda5b7e70dd5e24644593ec8a0445[1].jpg (1920x2110, 315.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

allure.com/story/cheslie-kryst-miss-usa-on-turning-30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

> walled
> got lonely
> let the void eat her

there are so many people who kill themselves these days, this one just got attention because of her status. Last year 2 or 3 people in my neighborhood tried it and one succeeded hanging himself from a tree.

Attached: ISpC7Eqm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.96K)

probably bipolar

Yeah but she didn't have anything else. Her life was empty - except for the things that happened in the past and would never happen again.

If she had kids or something to live for she wouldn't have jumped.

>Woman that lives for vanity can't handle the wall
Who cares?

I was gonna call her the n word and say mba’s from shitty unis don’t matter and then I saw she went to wake forest and her dad is some polish oildriller and not some Tyrone

apparently she wrote a long essay some months back about how turning 30 terrorized her and how she was despondent over how she only has a few years left to "matter". also has said how she's introverted and sounds like she didn't so much social stuff despite the outward appearance

im sure youll call me gay for caring about this. it just blows my mind that female chad can suffer like this

Damn so didn't even try to start a family or go into philanthropy or something, just straight to suicide. At least she was a lawyer. Feel bad for the lady

> "Each time I say 'I'm turning 30,' I cringe a little," Kryst wrote in the Allure essay published on March 4 and titled "A Pageant Queens Reflects on Turning 30."

"Society has never been kind to those growing old, especially women. (Occasional exceptions are made for some of the rich and a few of the famous)," Kryst, a Michigan native who won the Miss USA title in 2019, wrote.

"Turning 30 feels like a cold reminder that I'm running out of time to matter in society's eyes — and it's infuriating," she added.

The essay gave a glimpse into Kryst's thoughts less than a year before police said the lawyer and Emmy-nominated TV reporter jumped from the 60-story Manhattan building where she lived.

In the essay, which was published just weeks before her 30th birthday on April 28, Kryst reflected on aging.

"After a year like 2020, you would think we'd learned that growing old is a treasure and maturity is a gift not everyone gets to enjoy." Kryst wrote.

She asked, "How do I shake society's unwavering norms when I'm facing the relentless tick of time?"

Kryst described how after she graduated from college, she continued her schooling at North Carolina's Wake Forest University and said she "decided I'd earn a law degree and an MBA at the same time."

"I nearly worked myself to death, literally, until an eight-day stint in a local hospital sparked the development of a new perspective," she wrote.

Kryst said that from the moment she won Miss USA, "my reign ignited a heightened desire to commit myself to passion, intent, and authenticity."

She said she looked different from typical "pageant girls," who are "supposed to be model-tall and slender, don bouffant hair, and have a killer walk."

"But my five-foot-six frame won with six-pack abs, earned after years of competing in Division I Track and Field, and a head of natural curls in a time when generations of Black women have been taught that being 'too Black' would cost them wins in the boardroom and on pageant stages,"

Kek what a dead nigger

the family thing is what surprises me. obviously i have no idea who this person was before seeing the news story on monday, but its really strange to me that a woman this accomplished didnt seem to have a boyfriend or anything like that. its really getting to me

I would do anything to magically transform into her body.

YWNBAW

she should have cared about this before fucking roastie

>urning 30 terrorized her and how she was despondent over how she only has a few years left to "matter"

Why didnt she try for that few years she has left then?

ywnbaw

Attached: IMG_5905.jpg (640x768, 95.59K)

Ywabav

> you go girl mindset claims another one

I don't know if it was Cleanyour Penisson or some other guy on Joe Rogan who explained it, but the reason why the walls of societal norms were built was because these things were the collective knowledge of our ancestors distilled through multiple lifetimes of trial and error. They were built with more of a 'keep you safe' mindset than a 'lock you in' one like the feminist claims. To think that you know better than all of the people in the past with all their experiences put together, and to dismiss their knowledge as dated caveman superstition is hubris that doesn't go unpunished. Don't take my word for it though, this woman isn't the only example. So many, even men, hit 30 and realize they've been lied to and they've wasted their lives.

> "How do I shake society's unwavering norms when I'm facing the relentless tick of time?"

You don't. That's a neurobiological imperative you're feeling. It isn't some made-up rule by fat white men in suits. Your soul yearns for fulfillment that the people you surround yourself with dismiss as obsolete traditionalism, until it comes for them too.

Musashi was right. The truth is not what you want it to be. It is what it is and you must bend to its power or live a lie.

Attached: dkwi93u.png (698x634, 342.76K)

Female Chad or not, mother nature torments females for not having kids in their 20s. That's why she an hero'd

>Cleanyour Penisson
Is he french?

Canadian I think

Attached: download (6).jpg (474x316, 15.7K)

I wondered when she would show up on Any Forums. She wrote an essay that was very telling. Sad case, really.

This might be accurate. I have kind of gotten obsessed with this the past few days (literally never even heard of her before this) and everything I have read/watched, nothing has said anything about any previous boyfriends or relationships or anything like that. It seems like despite the outward appearance she was actually an introvert, even said spending 29th birthday alone in her room.

I'm obsessing over it because you even see it here on Any Forums a lot in those feel threads, guys who seems to have everything you can want, but don't have friends/relationships and are suicidally miserable. She seems like those of us on here, just in female form. But in her case, HOW THE FUCK CAN SHE BE ALONE, SHE COULD HAVE HER PICK OF LITERALLY ANY GUY ON THE PLANET WITH HER ACCOLADES. For all the fake racism Any Forums pretends to spew, 99% of this board would drop everything to get with her. And yet she was completely alone. I don't get it.

Can I get an early life check on that nose and curlu hair.

>Can I get an early life check on that nose and curlu hair.
what the fuck does that mean

>She wrote an essay that was very telling. Sad case, really.
the one about how terrified she was of turning 30?

Think he meant to reply to first post, not op.

allure.com/story/cheslie-kryst-miss-usa-on-turning-30

> Women who compete in pageants are supposed to have a middle-of-the-road opinion — if any — so as not to offend. I talked candidly about my views on the legalization of marijuana, the Trump administration’s immigration policies, anti-abortion laws, the confirmation of Justice Amy Coney Barrett, and the successes and failures of criminal justice reform. I openly supported the resurgence of the Black Lives Matter movement and marched in protests over the summer. I wasn’t searching to collect more awards or recognition during my reign. Rather, I fed the passion that made waking up each morning feel worthwhile: speaking out against injustice.

Why the fuck would anyone want this used up insane condescending whore?