Is transmaxxing a good solution for incels?

Is transmaxxing a good solution for incels?

Attached: 9BDF58D1-758C-4339-A24B-D3E5452B27E4.jpg (1125x1226, 561.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/user/BoringKate/submitted/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is a fitness broad fuck off

ARE YA WINNIN' YET, SON?

Attached: 1622089172183.png (1104x1024, 124.69K)

Pure cope

I CUT MY DICK OFF IN MY GARAGE TODAY, NOW I'M BOTH A WOMAN AND A FORD EXPLORER!!!!

Attached: 1639454635434.jpg (1024x975, 106.96K)

What's stopping me from going to this hrt cafe website to buy test? yeah I'm trans, male to alpha male

basicstero.ws

Here ya go

I AM TO WEAK TO DEAL WITH THING I NEED ATTENTION

can i get gear legit if i trans max?

CHAD

The incel to Troon pipeline is real, and the only solution to this is to treat socially isolated men as mentally troubled humans rather than trash to be bullied into suicide or transitioning.

But of course women would rather complain about the fake wage gap than the real suicide gap.

damn this is a way better site than others I've seen if I wanna cash in the natty card I'm definitely going here.

wtf no source bro

Unironically yes

>I joined a cult, permanently disfigured myself, cut my dick off and/or neutered myself with hormones, became a whore, and now fuck other similarly delusional men
>AND YOU CAN TOO, HERE'S HOW, AREN'T YOU INTERESTED???
what a human trainwreck

troomer grooomer trash go to Any Forums

Attached: BUqVvpX[1].jpg (2286x1469, 1.05M)

Someone post pics of this tranny slut

it's not for everyone, but i've sucked a lot of dicks and kissed since i started wearing panties and skirts and taking hrt. it's been a lot of fun

S Y D N E Y
Y
D
N
E
Y

old.reddit.com/user/BoringKate/submitted/

What else is a manlet to do?

Attached: images (87).jpg (640x480, 22.98K)

Idk why but I think this is different. He still likes women it just seems like he took on a permanent character for profit. Sounds like it's a good deal for him because now he has exactly what he wanted

lift have shit and be a AFOOCKIN DWARFF