Thinking of fasting for 100 days to get down from 32% bf to 13%, do you think it's possible...

thinking of fasting for 100 days to get down from 32% bf to 13%, do you think it's possible? I heard the hunger goes away once you get into ketosis but that might take a week because I eat a lot of carbs. The longest I've gone is 4 days, but the hunger didn't stop and I was really tired so I gave up, is there hope bros, can I pull this off? I hate eating I just do it like an addiction I can't quit.

Attached: 1638824819575.jpg (2048x2048, 421.9K)

>I can't make sustainable decisions, let me resort to three fucking months of zero food

>he thinks he'll have ANY lean mass left after a 100 day fast
You dumb faggot, I used to read articles from a guy who did 30 day fasts and he said he was weak as fuck and lost tons of lean mass when he'd do his yearly program, if you even lived through the 100 days, you'll look like picrel but still holding more fat on you than you'd like.
Fasting is the faggy way out of a problem, if you don't learn self control, you'll fail forever.

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 178.49K)

Why would you ketosis?
Just do OMAD or warrior fast?

I've been one a 500 calorie deficit for like 4 weeks now and have lost 5 pounds, at this rate it will take me a year to lose the weight. I'm a full year into this already I started in january of last year and I'm a total of 10 pounds down from where I started at 210, lowest I got was 190. The waiting is killing me bro, I need a faster solution.

My goal is to start hrt when I get to below 15% anyway so I'm going to lose all my muscle mass anyway, I'm not really very strong as is so I don't really care about losing all my muscle.

I think ketosis happens no matter what as long as you're below a certain number of carbs, which a fast definitely is, I was counting my calories for a year and it did nothing for me, I started 2021 at 220 went down to 190 and then back up to 220 by the end of the year, currently 210 off of just eyeballing the meals and going at max maintenance on cheat days when I eat fast food early in the day and get hungry at night. So far I'm never hungry and burning a pound a week, but the pace of this is killing me, and I know that I'll just binge for a week at 5000 at some point and lose all my progress if I don't do something drastic.

>My goal is to start hrt when I get to below 15% anyway so I'm going to lose all my muscle mass anyway, I'm not really very strong as is so I don't really care about losing all my muscle.
So you're mentally ill anyways? HRT won't change your bone structure user

I know i won't be a real woman, tranny is good enough for me.

>dude I'm like, SO addicted to food I can't commit to counting calories and limiting them
>so I considered fasting for 100 days
This is why fat troons like OP will never make it.

Attached: 1620991346774.jpg (182x250, 4.26K)

i looked over my calorie counting app and found a week where I ate at 700 calories average, I just ate fried chicken as my cheat meal instead of getting like a 1500 calorie burger and fries from mcdonalds i would just have a thigh and two legs the whole day and I made it a full week so i'm thinking i can do more. I'm going to cook some chicken breast and veggies and just try to snack on them all day and see if that changes anything instead of fasting.

Do your nipples really shrink like that when you lose the weight?

big nipples = high estrogen so probably

You are weak willed. You will not make it. Goodbye.

Attached: 1633562225367.jpg (540x960, 55.67K)

>My goal is to start hrt when I get to below 15% anyway
my niggy start HRT as soon as you can, most likely cism levels of T and E will result in losing more fat than muscle, and especially fat from fem areas
get on a good regimen, and weight cycle while going down to your target BMI

You need to exercise, not stare at the computer looking for a quick fix on a Eritrean bird watching forum. Go on long fucking walks, like miles and miles. Do at least a 500 deficit, keep a positive attitude, and be consistent, and you will lose the weight in a way that is sustainable. While the extreme may seem appealing, it does not stick like consistent change in habits.

its possible but this isnt something you 'just think about' try a week first

i want to start hrt ASAP and I know i'd rather have my mom's fat distribution because my dad and i muffin top HARD, but the thing is my breasts will be saggy once i lose all the weight if i develop them before i'm skinny.

time to be Muslim
the fasting month is just in 2 month

i have an exercise bike and i'm only thinking of using it once i'm skinny to build my glutes, honestly burning 500 extra calories a day doesn't sound too enticing when a fast would burn 2100 a day, even if i did 4 hours of biking for 3500 calories and ate at maintenance i would only burn 1400 calories compared to the 2100 i would with fasting, i'm tryna get some value out of this bike though if you want to sell me on cardio.

>my breasts will be saggy once i lose all the weight if i develop them before i'm skinny.
source?

not everything is some calculation, if you sit around all day your body will reflect that. Incorporate some movement.

Not OP but I've been thinking about doing an extended fast. I've done several 3 days and one 7 day, but I still have a lot of weight to drop. I've started working out but just want to drop weight faster, too; do you guys think rolling 3's is less foolhardy?