/fraud/ - Taurine edition

No source talk
Check the reddit steroids wiki for beginner questions

Attached: taurine.jpg (450x450, 21.93K)

>zero links edition

In the last thread, two anons said they take 5g of taurine to help not get cramps/pumps that are too painful during their workout

I'm looking to buy a bottle now but all of them are either 500mg or 1g pills. Are you guys taking 5-10 pills per day? Shit would be more expensive than test if you go to the gym 5 days a week

powder form is normally cheaper

>see this
>keep taking trannoids
What's wrong with you guys ?

Attached: 1643735988091[1].webm (576x1024, 2.6M)

I buy a half a pound tub (227g) for about 20 bucks, at 5g/day that's 45 days.

Haven’t used anavar since my first blast years ago. I forget if it produces any noticeable look for muscles. Last oral i used was 100mg winny so I’ll be disappointed going back to var, wont I?

how the hell did BOTH of them tear
also the editing of this webm is just as fucked up

hardened muscle look, tightened midsection

Nearing end of blast, have 1 week last and 3 weeks since I added in 40mg halo ed

Daily nosebleeds, piss near brown unless I'm consuming water constantly, tired as shit at random periods of time and have to basically force feed myself to get enough calories due to the lack of appetite.

Pump and strength are through the roof though and my veins look like a tokyo railway map. Never had so many people ask me if I'm on steroids.

8.5/10

How was the pre workout aggression? Decent? Literally the side effects you listed are the same except for nosebleeds for superdrol. I ran that two months with liver support and I was honestly okay after I dropped it. The fullness was amazing.

Attached: 1643226802721.jpg (1768x1768, 319.41K)

Will 50mg of anavar do shit for a cut for a month?

Didn't get any of the "anger" a lot of people report, although I don't report that for any of the shit I've taken so it might be a personal thing. Pump and vascularity were retarded though, I'd look in the mirror after a workout and feel like one of those myostasin deficient cows you'd see on reddit or some shit, almost inhumane.

Cousin started taking test (yes. My cousin. Not me pretending to be talking about someone else) and instantly started feeling like shit, some days he even feels feverish. Any idea as to why?

Could be hormone fluctuations, or his shit is bunk

Maybe, I wish I had pics of his test packaging

Hey bros I cut some pills in a pill cutter.

But I'm wary about taking more of it. But after I cut them I didn't wash my hands.

I'm worried the pill residue is all over my house now? Should I be worried?

Has anyone with dry eye issues found that testosterone has solved or resolved the issue? Alot of research surrounding androgens in old men, women in menopause and men on anti androgen therapy resolving dry eye via eye drops made of testosterone or topical cream. The reason for that method was to avoid side affects of systemic ART/TRT. I'm only on my second week going on third week for TRT @100mg with HCG and I'm getting off Anastrazole so I know this can take 4+ months I'm told to start seeing major differences in my body.

I think this is especially true since m test levels at only 23 we're 180 ng/dl and I was packing on weight very quick out of nowhere and estrogen was at 44. These numbers mast have been higher when I was 50lbs heavier. I even had inflammation blood tests like the ESR being at 25, obesity sure enough causes elevated ESR and low T causes chronic low grade inflammation feedback loops. Also going to get my DHEA/DHEA-S tested tomorrow. Curious any input.

Thanks guys!

Does anyone actually donate blood? Is it really necessary? I swear not everyone who roids donates blood. I feel perfectly fine even at 54% hct.

Is it possible to roid without permanently destroying your bodies natural ability to produce testosterone? Be honest

Who keeps telling retards like you that it will fuck you permanently?