So how do I fix this?

I'm trying to increase upper body size while decrease lower body fat

I'm 168cm, 70kg

Do I bulk or cut? I've considered cutting but I have wide hip bones

Attached: kbb.jpg (777x1713, 121.54K)

Just taking a front row seat for what's about to happen.

What do you mean? Is it that bad? I literally work out almost every day for at least an hour

why would you want to fix this

What is your routine like?

Time to jump on estrogen and embrace destiny.

stop eating fat.

nice ass

Is your as pressed up against glass or something?

>here is my shitty bait thread there are many like it but this one is mine

Attached: retarded.jpg (250x250, 6.35K)

My measurements are 36"-28"-43", I hate it and have to wear baggy clothes

I would like to have measurements of 40"-30"-38" if possible

I lift weights for an hour and then run on the treadmill for an hour at least five days a week

For my weights, I do low weight high volume, I can one rep max 105lb bench, 135lb squat, and 155lb deadlift, I've been stuck at this level for over a year but my goal is to get to 135lb bench, 185lb squat and 205lb deadlift, srs

just become a bottom

mmmmm, don't. You don't fix what's broken. Mmm come on over to tyrone's house, baby ;)

Take estrogen and embrace it

Okay, but what is your actual lifting routine?
>For my weights, I do low weight high volume, I can one rep max 105lb bench, 135lb squat, and 155lb deadlift, I've been stuck at this level for over a year but my goal is to get to 135lb bench, 185lb squat and 205lb deadlift, srs
I don't really understand how this is possible. Even if you're eating exactly at maintenance, you should have enough body fat to have made some strength gains in a year just from recomp.

If this isn't a shitpost, you definitely need to eat more, follow a good routine, and maybe see a doctor.

fuck i would rape you so hard if we were locked in the same room
id make you huff my underwear every time i get back from my powerlifting sessions
your colon would be permanently laced with my bloatlord jizz

Can you faggots stop posting your asses?
im tired of clicking these threads

Attached: 1574357030260.png (984x849, 998.85K)

Alright faggot it was funny the first thirty times. Take your womanly ass to r/you know where and they’ll help you transition. You have a girls ass and hips, cry about it or do a bunch of upper body work. Or if you’re a queer(you are) be happy you have a scrumptious woman ass.

sit on my cock or post more, that will help

I hate you op stop posting this