Are those a meme ? do they make you feel full at all ?

are those a meme ? do they make you feel full at all ?

Attached: file.png (1500x1000, 1.02M)

They’re gross but filling sure

well if they're gross I'd rather stick to regular veggies. they don't replace pasta at all, do they ?

i recommend chickpea pasta. 190 cal for 56g of pasta. 8g of fiber, 11g of protein. Very filling especially if you add things like veggies, broth, eggs, meat.

Attached: rotini.png (612x612, 116.56K)

Tried spiralized cucumber or zucchini?

Don't eat them on an empty stomach unless you're big on diarrhea

Sounds like an excellent idea, thanks user. Didn't even know these existed. Apparently they also make picrel which has slightly more protein and fewer carbs.
I'm fine with cucumber or zucchini cut in simple bits too. Does it feel more filling when spiralized ?
I guess I won't eat them at all, they're really expensive for what it is.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 1.1M)

Get the knot konjac noodles; dip in sauce and thank me later

i've seen the red lentils in stores, but haven't made the jump to try em. Not really interested in trying the plant protein bs tho.

Spiralized vegetables are just to replace noodles I think.

I eat a shit ton of meat but if you can get extra protein with your sides it's always good.
Well I'm not really attracted to the shape, more like the consistency of it. I eat peas and chickpeas to avoid rice and pasta but I'd diversify more if I could find something that passes.

I'd rather eat jelly OP

it's pretty good but the texture is grainy

egg noodles have 30g protein per gram why would you choose this shit over based egg noodles

>30g protein per gram

Attached: 1564856138845.png (178x173, 67.8K)

dont eat lentils
t. ate lentils for a while

They taste awful except the angel hair

w-why not? I just bought a bunch of lentils

Attached: 1636907785982.jpg (238x279, 8.14K)

yeah, it's a common diet food in asia. prepare to shit though. you'll find konjac based stuff at your local asian food market

>30g protein per gram

Attached: kawii.jpg (960x604, 57.05K)

Lentils are fine. Personally I don't like the texture that much, but when they're made into pasta its ez. Straight up Lentils do not hit