I heard Styx started lifting a few years ago. Anyone know his stats?

I heard Styx started lifting a few years ago. Anyone know his stats?

Attached: E4CE5C48-59E1-4DAD-BA51-E55571AEE2B3.jpg (828x1012, 654.61K)

havent watched him in probably 5 years. back then he was an auschwitz mode skeletor

he still looks like a sneeze would fracture his ribs

Attached: styx.png (1217x733, 667.29K)

is he dating that chick? didn't she too used to make youtube videos?
she's cute bros...

what does a woman who looks like that see in a man who looks like him?

he's married to her. she's literally his wife. he married a 10/10. i don't understand it.

> 10/10
she's kinda cute nigga but you need to go out more often

>he's married to her. she's literally his wife
How? I mean he must do pretty good with all those youtube shekels but she could easily find a better looking and just as successful guy.
Sauce me her channel or name.

i go out daily. fuck off.

i can't remember her name or channel. she used to do european recipe videos and then she moved onto philosophy videos, which i think is how her and styx ended up meeting because he had her as a guest on one of his videos based on her philosophy videos.

>on one of his videos based on her philosophy videos.
Yeah it's been a long time but I remember that. Fucking amazing how he pulled a good looking gal like her.

They have a kid coming now

He made it.

You don't even need the mole comparison, the top left is literally his old camera setup. Where did you find this?

Attached: e094b65b51d9640f82f18065c6844175.jpg (1280x720, 68.03K)

100% she had some sort of autism or weird quirky trait. A girl like that WOULD NEVER settle with some emo Satan tier weirdo. Congrats for the nigga but he's lucky, sole expectation

people are shocked that a male who has carved his path to success attracted a women? only Any Forums could be so blind.

Women like men who get to the top of the dominance hierarchy in whatever they do. This guy posts youtube videos of his weirdo political takes from his bedroom but is more successful at it than 99% of those who've tried. Good on him I guess.

This
>Self employed
>Book editor
>Top content creator across multiple platforms
it's about either having success, or displaying future potential success.

looks aren't everything

>But my lookism pals told me this wasn't possible.