What’s a good exercise to get women to like you?

What’s a good exercise to get women to like you?

Attached: B204831A-5BAA-4D4B-BDC8-2A4E7EE9CB9A.jpg (1440x1800, 355.04K)

socialize x failure (or success)

induce stockholm syndrome

Dog walking (recreational)

4 sets of face bone structure rearrangement and 3 sets of spine and leg lengthening surgery

Delts have the biggest bang for your buck, and shows the most in a shirt imo. Honestly though, quit looking for an easy way out and train everything

a girl asked me if I wanted to use her gloves after she saw me fail a deadlift due to grip, she was pretty insistent too
I'm lonely

she looks familiar

ignore them. i've been batting them away since i stopped giving a shit, the fucking whores

The "being fun and interesting" exercise.

Attached: 1632949036585.gif (235x224, 1014.93K)

Its uncle user posting his favorite cunn

Attached: 1643088605200.png (200x202, 69.57K)

kek, she was calling you a little bitch

The only fit related thing is whatever exercise is necessary for you to become non-obese. After that it's not entirely a fit issue. The better you look, the less you need charisma and social skills. Being not fat, wearing clean clothes, showering regularly and getting a decent haircut are basically just bringing you up to your personal baseline. So you're not hamstringing yourself.

If you have facial hair, and you haven't had a woman compliment it, shave it off. Go to an actual salon that does men's haircuts, not sport clips or something, and tell them you don't know anything about hair, but that you have an interview coming up. They will do their best to make you look good, because just like women, jobs are easier to land if you look good.

She’s really Canadian about it. I’d ask you if you need to use the mirror to take a cold hard look at the little bitch staring back.

be born as a med

Attached: 2f4.png (739x839, 589.48K)

hungarian skull wrappers x failure

Attached: 1643766074468.jpg (236x350, 10.24K)

be goofy and not ugly

Learn to make living from something unusual like being an artist.
Makes women super interested in you.

I'm consistently taking my sets to failure but I'm having issues with my recovery. advice?

Worried it might affect my "not becoming a mass shooter" novice program

Attached: 1635173617097.png (723x444, 148.31K)

who is she?

I've never been able to do more than 1 set help

Jelq

be not ugly
or
be only a little ugly and have a real personality

Why do you have girl sized hands?