How do you stay motivated bros?

Attached: 1643690672622.webm (460x456, 2.9M)

KEEP CRUNCHING NATTY CAT

KEEP CRUNCHIN NATTY CATTY

Attached: IMG-20220112-WA0004.jpg (1080x1261, 69.27K)

KEEP CRUNCHING NATTY CAT

NATTY CAT NO THE CAR IS REVERSING

I want to make a Tinder and look good enough to get dates

One of my relatives joined a religious order that cares for the terminally ill. If they can get up every day and help those people live with dignity in thier last months on earth, I can sure as fuck take good care of myself and my family.

Attached: 1632981943653.jpg (730x551, 51.27K)

China wants me to be fat

The Jews want me to be gay
So I'll show them
And gaypost on Any Forums

I want to look good enough to whack off to more attractive anime characters

I want to be the STRONGEST anime character

To honor the body and strength Hashem has given me. So I may protect my people from our countless enemies. So I may follow through with the holy deeds he put me on this earth to complete.

הווי

I want to deadlift 700LB so I look like a super hero and so I can disrespect women while deadlifting 700lbs which itself is disrespectful because no woman can do that.

KEEP CRUNCHING NATTY CAT

Attached: 1628996990317.webm (540x960, 2M)

I've done way more difficult shit than lifting stuff for way less reason than self improvement.

I don't, I stay disciplined because I know if I quit going my traps and sti will go away

>How do you stay motivated bros?
I do not lift for women, I do not lift for aesthetics, I do not lift for mires. I lift for Prudence, Justice, Fortitude, and Temperance. I lift for God, then myself, then my family, then my community. As i cultivate my mind through learning and practice, i cultivate my mind through training and discipline.

Attached: milo.jpg (600x634, 102.78K)

KEEP CRUNCHIN' NATTY CATTY

It’s either go to the gym or kill myself pretty easy decision

I want to cut through the water like a burning blade, leaving nothing but steam in my massive wake. All aqueous creatures in my path shall boil and die from the heat friction I generate when I scream through the water. I will conquer the murky crushing abyss that dares to stare up in my direction, into my sunlight. I will become the fastest, most powerful swimmer on earth.

Attached: 9CD8346B-6192-40C1-84A7-04265B08E7E6.jpg (750x1000, 231.22K)

well I lift to be more useful to myself :)