Squat 375lbs atg at 210lb bw

>Squat 375lbs atg at 210lb bw
>Legs look like this

Attached: 8130284.jpg (2328x2751, 1.58M)

eat more

You forgot hypertrophy

375 for at least 5 reps?

do you do anything else for your legs though?
leg press? leg extensions? hack squats?

>not even 2x weight squat
>complains about shitty body
retard

I have a home gym. So I'm limited to a cage, Barbell, a bench and dumbbells. I do lunges and split Squats and jump rope and deadlifts. I guess it's hard to get that pure isolation with the quads that machines at the gym offer

>Squats miniscule weight
>is small

No shit.

>Can only high bar squat 2 plates for 5 at 165lbs body weight after 9 months
>Legs look like this
>Get complimented on my glutes from time to time

Attached: IMG_20220202_121810.jpg (768x1024, 215.16K)

Let me guess, it’s a shaky 1rm and you’re a fatty
What’s new?

375 is nothing, twink
get even stronger

hack squats tom platz style

BIG DOG HERE,
TRY FRONT SQUATTING ONCE A WEEK ONTOP OF WHAT YOU CURRENTLY DO

There’s a big genetic component to legs, unfortunately. Friend of mine is only squatting 2 pl8s and has massive quads.

>be lanklet
>squat 225
>have enormous gay bubble butt if I stay above a certain bodyweight
>legs look like cross country star

Front Squat, Split Squats, Lunges, highbar back squats...start doing these asap.

Yeah because that’s bitch weight lol. I weigh 160 and squat 375, when I was 200 I was squatting 415.

Looks like you're in my boat as a posterior-focused squatter, my legs weren't that big even when I broke the 500 lb. mark, but I started to fix it.
I know it's a pain, but add in more leg presses with long, slow negatives (try 4x10 with 8-10 second negatives where you want to scream by the time shit gets to bottom position), do leg extensions where you pause the full extension for anywhere from 5-20 seconds and do slow negatives. Do heels-raised squats with a close stance and toes pointed out going ATG with slow negatives. TUT will be your friend for leg gains, squats are always my favorite lift, but unless you have the leverages to make them quad-centric, you'll need to add on something else.

Then he probably has optimal leverages for making his squats quad-centric, which those of us with long femurs just won't get without elevated heels when we lift.
I squat with a style that's like Layne Norton, so all my power comes from hips, ass and hamstrings. My friend who got me into lifting was 5" shorter than me with short femurs, and his squat style was totally different, he squatted less than me in our later training days but still had bigger legs because of his form and how it worked things differently than mine did.
Everyone is different, you just have to find how you can optimize quad recruitment and you're good, but you may need a secondary lift to get the most size out of it.

What's your squat form like? Are you hip centric or quad centric?

I high bar squat, and someone told me that my body naturally wants to have a bit of forward lean, and that I shouldn't force myself to squat too upright, but I have no idea how to incorporate the right amount of forward lean safely, while simulatenously keeping the weight primarily on my heels.

I refuse to believe that this leg can squat 375lbs atg.

Dyel. 375 isn't much and even if it was 530, a bad angle and not flexing will make you look like that

The "squatting every day" guy on youtube shows that you have to do a bit more than just squatting to have good legs

I'm squatting high bar 150lbs atg for sets of 3 and my quads are bigger.

Atg hits your glutes more from what I've read.

They're not. If anything you're fatter

I'm 5'9 155