Is tuna the superior protein choice?

Ive yet to find anything else with a better macros and less calories.
And each can is only 75 cents.
Is there any better alternatives than this?

Attached: 20220131_175919.jpg (4000x3000, 2.89M)

enjoy your mercury and BPA

Im not sure why the pic flipped, let me try 1 more time

Attached: 20220131_175919.jpg (2464x2599, 1.53M)

Chicken is still king because it won't give you mercury poisoning

this is a deenz board

Ive been eating large portions of tuna and still dont feel poisoned.
How much do you have to eat before you succumb to poisoning?

>deenz
More like deez

How much is a large portion?

The 0.75 dollar cans taste like sludge (which is exactly what it is.. whatever they scrape off the floor after processing a bunch of parasite riddled tuna)

Start worrying when you stop shitting

4 of these cans in one sitting

chicken is almost always around 1.99 / lb where I live ( boneless, skinless)

aside from the potential omegas in the fish, it's still only .50 cents per 4 oz serving chicken which provides 23g protein,

so the fact that you should include a varied diet anyway aside....
chicken is cheaper and more satiating with macros that almost anybody can argue are better than tuna, especially not stored in a can.

but still, yea not bad but then as i am typing this i remembered that i just picked up 4 oz of sardines for .67 cents / 4 oz which contains approx. 26.6g protein which is higher than tuna for less cash.

there are actually a few cheaper options but make sure you are getting wild caught in any scenario user

Attached: 20220121_095754.jpg (660x880, 183.51K)

I eat whole grain bran for that
Sludge is what i can afford :(

The only disadvantage to tuna is mercury poison I usually have about 2-3 tines a day and I have had any mercury poisoning though.

I like tuna but it's shit. On its own it's pure protein without enough fat. It's so fucking dry unless you glob a whole jar of mayonnaise into it. Get sardines instead.

Attached: tuna patty.png (1000x1150, 85.4K)

>$0.75 cans
You're eating cat food bro, at least buy nicer canned meat

If you have access to a sauna then it can help with the Mercury and bpa poisoning

Build up to 30 mins sauna 3x a week. Stay hydrated and supplement sodium, potassium, magnesium and iodine. Sauna has a whole host of health benefits but it is the most efficacious way I’m aware of to remove mercury from the body

each can is like 2.75 over here

You eat this every day, you get arsenic and mercury poisoning. The world is polluted.
3 times a week tops

Don’t listen to these queers. You could post a thread about drinking water from the cleanest spring in the alps poured into your mouth by a butt naked 10 and another 10 jerking you off and one of the first replies would be “uhhh enjoy your hair loss buddy!” Bunch a goddamn faggots on these Chans tell you what.