Why is this so aesthetic? He doesn't even seem that shredded or big. bf% estimate?

Why is this so aesthetic? He doesn't even seem that shredded or big. bf% estimate?

Attached: 1642101157998.png (630x514, 374.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/comments/9y9k26/physique_attainable_with_a_vegan_diet/
reddit.com/user/franklytj/
reddit.com/r/veganfitness/comments/jwhvwu/physique_update_shortly_after_hitting_4_year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf? your brain on Any Forums. this guy is plenty big and plenty shredded. and for normie standards this is absolutely insane. looks like almost peak natty limit at that bf% or at least some minimal pde usage. maybe lighting abusage but idk

point is he looks very aesthetic becuase hes big and shredded

This guy is leaner and more muscular than 99,9% of the population while still seeming natural, of course it looks good.

I'd say between 12%-9% bodyfat.

When you can see the serratus and abs its considered shredded by 99.8% of peoples standards idiot.

It's peak natty, if you think this isn't that good you have been absolutely mindbroken by alien body instagram standards. Anythong more lean than this begins to be disgusting to most people and is completely unsustainable, this is te aesthetic sweetspot.

reddit.com/r/veganfitness/comments/9y9k26/physique_attainable_with_a_vegan_diet/
reddit.com/user/franklytj/

Butterface lmao

>He doesn't even seem that shredded or big

Link doesn't get me anywhere, also, plebbit, + ratio, + dont care, +you're female

did you copy both links like the nigger ape you are

Ok it worked now, poor guy already died, with that face.

SHUT THE UP

why do you even show us that comment history? I really don't care about reddit users

Crazy that when you add the face he goes from chad to twink

>comment history
dunno what the fuck that is I found the link through pic search

What happened to him bros?
This is his most recent picture

Attached: -(.jpg (1564x1564, 230.48K)

He's 175lbs in OP pic and 190lbs in that one

Went off cycle

Should have taken the neck oill

Proportions. Seeing physique alone makes you inclined to think he's tall like a statue, when in reality he might as well be 170cm.

Losing that ridiculous pompadour would help though.

Laughed out loud at that head. Jesus Christ.

he's 190cm

It really is all about face huh

He's 6' .... it says it right fucking there
reddit.com/r/veganfitness/comments/jwhvwu/physique_update_shortly_after_hitting_4_year/

ANOTHER FOOL THAT DIDN'T TAKE THE NECKPILL

LOOK AT THAT PUNY TINY NECK

ah fuck I misread pounds as cm

Attached: 1C591718-E592-4C06-88C3-2973C6C0E938.jpg (1564x1564, 397.97K)

Nah, I'm from the Zane school of traps.

How do I neckpill? I don't wanna turn out like him bros

you are on Any Forums. youre not any better than redditors, retard