How can I reverse this

How can I reverse this

Attached: B0FF2D9B-D505-40E4-A54F-3345B41A3695.jpg (591x1280, 115.79K)

swimming, jogging, climbing and lifting every week for at least 5 years

stop making these threads you fucking nigger

lose weight

hang yourself and reroll genetics

You keep posting your body here and not replying to anyone, I'm starting to think you have a humiliation fetish. Won't even give you the courtesy of a (You), just disappointed. Shut up and lift or stop making threads on my board please.

you can't at this point.

Attached: The Red Guy from Cow and Chicken Show.jpg (450x500, 25.44K)

>swimming
Is this a meme? I've been swimming for like 5 months now just for cardio (excellent excercise) but it doesn't do anything to my ass size?

help

swimming should help you to lose fat and build a wide and solid upper body. are you squatting to much?

what? I mean it does help with that. The problem is my ass. I thought swimming will give you a fatter ass because it works your glutes?

My ass size is not improving. I can't do squats at all due to knee surgery, that's actually why I swim in favor of things like jogging. Can't jog due to impact it has on knees, swimming is low impact to the knees

>I thought swimming will give you a fatter ass because it works your glutes?
have you seen a swimmer before? their asses are not big, they are defined. how big will your ass be is up to your ass muscles. a small defined ass is still better than no ass tho

>how big will your ass be is up to your ass muscles.

so how the hell do I get a fat ass? I want bubble cheeks dammit

Looks like Hank’s butt from King of the Hill.

Lose weight, stand up straight.

look up hypertrophy, thats the mechanic that makes you grow muscles
follow pic rel exercises and this will grow your ass muscles

but for a real bubble butt, its down to hormones and genetics for how much fat is distributed there
unless you wanna do troon shit, just focus on glute specific workouts 2-3 times a week

Attached: 1640154468336.jpg (972x2153, 270.78K)

Lose weight

>just focus on glute specific workouts 2-3 times a week
This is where the problem lies though. I cannot do any specific excercises that apply pressure to the knees due to aforementioned surgery on said knees. Every time I try to look up workout routines for glutes it's just SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS and HERE IS 5 VARIATIONS OF SQUATS

Is there any workout routine for glutes that is not centered on pressure to the knees

fucking move. you're fat, yeah but you have no lean body mass. you need to build muscle through exercise. read the fucking sticky, get off the internet and fix yourself.

biking?
when will your knee heel?

>cannot do any specific excercises that apply pressure to the knees

im doing the following 3 times a week, all with barbell
3x8 Squats
3x8 Curtsy Lunge
3x8 Glute Bridge
3x8 Cowgirl

each of these does put some pressure on the knees, probably the best to do is glute bridge but the knees are still involved
your best bet is to let your knees heal, then start working on your ass, shit situation but most lower body exercises use the knees in some way

I literally can never do knee focused exercises, period, ever.

I think my only chance is to go crazy with an abduction machine or something. It targets glutes and does not harass my knees. Any tips for abduction reps? I wouldn't even know wtf weight to start with on one

turn 180 and don't walk away

try glute bridges. one of the few ass exercises with no knee pressure that i can think of

if your knees arent going to heal then do as says
glute bridges and use a barbell to add weight, rest is basic muscle building: hypertrophy and progressive overload

>rest is basic muscle building: hypertrophy and progressive overload
Not them but what exactly does this entail? I'm a retard that only ever focused on weight loss so muscle gains is still a mystery to me on the finer points