Is Athlean X advice good?

Is Athlean X advice good?

Attached: AX.png (657x426, 249.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6i8YcYemcXU
youtube.com/channel/UC87I9oEAjmDQujnDtyjUX2Q/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>*wastes your time*

honest, non ironic and non cucked opinion: is very good for begginers and for tips
he's based
don't listen to faggots from Any Forums

Some time ago Richard Burgess proved that he is a fraud who uses fake weights

youtu.be/6i8YcYemcXU

Good for dyels lmao

Just lifting you weak lil faggot

This is the dumbest gorilla nigger I have ever seen. Holy shitwhat a umb unkept fag. Nuke America and start over

i sort of feel like buying his programs. jeff knows his shit + cares a lot about safe lifting + i kinda got tired of doing reddit routines without knowing if its a legit program or if i could fuck my shit up somehow
has anyone here bought an athlean x program?

this is retarded. those clips are used as a demonstration of the exercise. why would he actually lift 350 lbs just to get a 3 seconds background clip for a 10 minutes video?

No.
>expands every video into +10 mins because muh YouTube algorithm
>Comes with retarded meme variations on exercises for the sole purpose of popping out another video
>Advice aren't even that good

some guy made an entire channel about shitting on Athlean X
he also made some videos on Greg Doucette
youtube.com/channel/UC87I9oEAjmDQujnDtyjUX2Q/videos

i like op's pic lol

he supported BLM so his a giant faggot and i never respected him since

He has the Bolsonaro speech impediment. Interesting to see it in English.

Attached: images (3).jpg (342x342, 10.18K)

Source?

this. just dont take his diet advice, or youll be tiny like Jessie, starving for tablescraps.

What impediment would that be huebro?

he's not even american you nigger brain retard

if you look back on his instagram since the george floyd incident you'll find it

seeing the progress of his student, Jesse I think, it's pretty laughable progress, but I thin I saw the guy had an accident and was out for awhile, so maybe not a good metric. He has great content for injury prevention and form,most little pains and issues I had I found a specific spot on video of my problem and solution that works

>tells people to squat after fully exhaling
>good for beginners
Pick one

If you're retarded and like gimmick exercises, Yes.

his explanation and demonstrations about anterior pelvic tilt and the posterior chain brought me back from Snap City, fixed my whole posture, got me going the right direction

Jeff bad, Dr Gains good

Attached: images.jpeg-46.jpg (554x554, 22.59K)