/mire/ /mig/

>be me
>6'3 been getting more lean lately
>no mires bc I don't talk to women B)
what about you guys.

Attached: scih2.jpg (600x600, 70.46K)

at your height unless you're fat you probably do get mires. try growing your hair if you have a decent face

I'm 6'2 and women have literally never initiated conversation with me ever
I'm not fat and my face is a 6/10 at worst
Is it over?

Attached: 15938928392.jpg (635x473, 44.13K)

Based.
I don't know senpai , I'm 30 and 17 years old girls vibing around me, while the older ones acting like "last can of coke in the dessert" ,I don't know how to handle those feels.

Attached: 22-22-47-255979426_1102985263773532_3790965782580177644_n.jpg (1000x1245, 246.54K)

>be doing leg extensions at gym
>QT jailbaits walking around the gym
>make extended eye contact with one of them
>she smiles
most recent one I can think of

oh I'm ok, don't care much about looking much better, it's just that I literally don't interact with the women. I (19M) have the zoomer broccoli hair thing too. This is me trying to do "the look"

Attached: lookattempt2.png (287x310, 130.39K)

getting mires for height is a meme
t. 6'6''

I've read this post over a few times and i still have no idea what you're trying to say

Attached: 1628630455099.jpg (704x720, 51.47K)

kek schizoposter is back

i’m too near-sighted and refuse to wear glasses to notice mires
i did ghost 3 girls recently who gave me their number to make plans because one i went on a date with Saturday spilled her guts and said she’s extremely attracted to me and wants a relationship and we had sex after. i feel bad entertaining others. she’s the more attractive option anyway

She's going to ghost you herself
>t. was in a similar situation months ago, was ghosted, she reached out to me again a month ago, repeat, and ghosted again

You smoke to much pot bro

this you? liking the san pedro cactus type drip

Attached: 1633560790245.jpg (2362x3543, 813.32K)

So true

how did you know?

Attached: 1629869485711.png (864x842, 918.77K)

6'3" here as well. Since getting fit, whenever I wear a t-shirt in the vicinity of 2 or more girls they will do this sort of wide eye stare at eachother. Is this a mire? I have seen this happen on several ocassions.
Another kind of weird mire is my sister made fun of me basically saying 'imagine how different your life would be if you could talk to women'

damn, sorry you had to go through that. she’s clingy so that’d be surprising honestly. i’m seeing her again this weekend. it’s weird to be in the position where they like you more than you like them. i’m just going along for the ride

ITT

Attached: 1636984749412.jpg (750x366, 32.8K)

It was exactly like that with her too, we went on a date, banged, she really enjoyed everything and she said she wanted to see me again soon. Went out again 3 days later, she really enjoyed it, then ghosted me the first time. All of the sweet things they say, all lies. Only reason I even responded to her the second time around months later was because I'm leaving the country soon so i figured why not. We went out again and same amazing chemistry and connection, same sweet (but ultimately meaningless) words again, same her saying she wants to see me again soon, only to ghost. At this point I'm on the same page as you just along for the ride, i can see her again tomorrow or never again in my life and it's all the same to me. Sorry for the rant i just let this girl get the best of me momentarily.

Attached: 1637533692482.png (256x600, 163.02K)

>Haven’t worn a suit in 9 months
>only have 2 of them
>try my suit on yesterday
>put on so much muscle that it doesn’t fit
>most of my suit shirts don’t fit across the chest and shoulders
>suit trousers are tight on my legs when I walk

6’ 82.5kg 182lbs
I know it’s not a mire but it felt pretty good. I’ve only been lifting properly for around 16 months, but at this point anyone who hasn’t seen me in a year comments on how much bigger I am. Put on 30lbs so far

Gf's family has been mirin more than anyone desu.
>Gf's dad's gf keeps pointing out my weightloss
>Repeats how she and gf's dad need me to train them
>caught her mirin after a glass of wine the other day
She even did the whole schoolgirl-tier quick look down and away once she realized I caught her.

I get stared at by this girl I see I passing during school. No I will not talk to her

yeah women can suck ass. i’ve learned not to get my hopes up unless they show me they’re consistent. also, date for the experience. if we end up in love, cool. entertaining multiple girls makes being ghosted by one feel minuscule too

I got a mire and an anti-mire
>wear a tight tanktop to go hang out with friends
>one buddy points at me and says "hey check out the gunshow! lookin' good"
>qt in front of me turns around and looks behind me confused
Grim