How to cope with pencil dick, I’m a solid 6 inches length wise but only 4 inch girth

How to cope with pencil dick, I’m a solid 6 inches length wise but only 4 inch girth

Attached: 5C8B82E8-B121-4917-A2C4-8E9DBF7E8455.png (860x825, 346.72K)

i feel you hard OP. 7 x 5, basically lanklet penis

Attached: acifiirx.png (850x400, 255.58K)

5 inch girth is average

Fuck you

Marry a virgin. Women’s vaginas mold to their partners so if you’re her first it will still be tight.

average is nothing to boast about. i want to make it hurt for her

Are you retarded by any chance?

lmfao

have sex

>32
>Used to be know as "Mr 45 Minutes" because it took me so long to cum
>7 inch long 6 in circumference
>suddenly having performance anxiety
>dick goes soft right before I put it in
>gf has to suck me from soft to hard which feel embarrassing
>barely feel it when I cum, cum in like 10 minutes
>gf only came twice
I wanna kill myself. Help fit. My penis is dieing I only started having sex at age 25.

>caring more about what women would feel than your own pleasure
Being balls deep in women is much better than seeing her being hurt by your big dick and having shitty sex as a result. I think 7*6 is ideal.

People laugh at this, but when I don't have sex for some time with my gf, her vagina gets tighter.
After having sex for a week or two, it goes back to "normal"

You need to run and sprint and jog and swim and box and do karate or rock climbing and wrestle and play basketball and tennis and soccer. Literally 90% of boner issues are attributable to poor blood flow to the wang due to arteries getting clogged or blood pressure being weird or whatever.

What? My wife vagina feels the same even when we don’t have sex for months.

Yet dildos are on average 4.8 inches around and all studies point to 4.8-5 being the most desired

Good tongue skills make up for almost anything.

>gets tighter
Or... it's moulded to someone else's.

6 inch girth is at the point where you’re tearing vaginal walls if she’s not fully aroused, getting teethy or short-lived blow jobs because they can’t fit it in their mouth or their jaw hurts, and can only put it in her butt if she’s an experienced anal queen

Guys... listen. PE works. If you're a dicklet don't let the dick jew trick you into thinking you are stuck with whatever you got. Obviously it's not going to turn a 3 incher into a mandingo sized schlong but if you approach it with patience and consistency you will make gains and yes they are permanent. I am 2 years in at this point and pushing the upper limits of what partners like. If you can spare 20 minutes 5 to 6 days a week you can start improving whatever dysphoric view you have of your totally normal penor.

Yes, if you do it wrong or too much/too hard/too retardedly you can definitely injure yourself. Don't do that. Just be reasonable and approach it with the same mentality you would use approaching a workout regimen. Are you going to be skipping days? Eating shitty food? Chest day every day? Curling in the squat rack? Then it's probably not for you.

Can you make a plan and stick to it? Commit to six months of steady practice before you expect visible results? Dedicate time to recovery and keeping your body in a relaxed, not overworked state? Then you can do PE and enjoy the benefits.

Otherwise just fuck off yeah?

nice penis TED talk where’s the guide